Platinmods RO for PC (Open BETA) RELEASED!!!!

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
well i followed exactly instruction on download page
Screenshot

I did not change anything, i just config setup

I really would like to play here =/
I have made a research and some old server members had sometimes same issue. I found someone who solved it successfully. Here is his way:

Delete all files and unzip the client fresh, put it outside in desktop make new folder " dont install it inside the same folder (same name) you used before u patch right click " properties " compability check the compability put windows xp2 or x1 then check run as administrator.. then apply and ok then patch now it will work, i hope its help bcuz we have same problem but now my LeikaRO is running :) thanks -Nine-

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I will try to explain it easier:

1. Remove all RO files
2. Make a new folder on desktop
3. Unzip all files in that (get sure it have not the same folder name as you used already)
4. BEFORE you start, make right click on the launcher -> Properties -> Check compatibility for Windows XP 2 or 1, then check "run as administrator".
5. Save it and run the game

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
At maximum resolution: 1920x1080x32 - Full Screen
Better if i low the res?
yes, as lower the resolution the bigger the UI, but the problem is more the full screen. If you play in full screen better take one step lower resultion, if you play in window it should be fine will 1080.

I personally use window view with 1768x992 (so I have a bit of space to click something else)

Feb 20, 2019
Brasil
I will try to explain it easier:

1. Remove all RO files
2. Make a new folder on desktop
3. Unzip all files in that (get sure it have not the same folder name as you used already)
4. BEFORE you start, make right click on the launcher -> Properties -> Check compatibility for Windows XP 2 or 1, then check "run as administrator".
5. Save it and run the game
Well I went back to say thank you, I still can not play from my own pc, but somehow I was able to emulate another pc to play
anyway thanks for support :)

DaRealPanDa

PMT Modder & Support
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Modding-Team
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
Sure it is for PC and 3,2 GB for Games in this Age is nothing haha

To all asking for Ragnarok Mobile. Good Luck finding the Server Files.:face30::face31:
When you mean this Server here on Android, we wouldn't say " when the attention is enough we release a Android Version " , when we don't had the Files buddy :D

Jul 2, 2017
Someone high level is already selling Cyfar? I need x5 of this for my job change quest into ninja and it's dropped only from lv 45+ mob.
I'm only lv 20 Novice for now so i don't have any skill.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wak666 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
DaRealPanDa Tools 5
X iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
D SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 2
Senein SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 75
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 90