PM Injector PM Injector La Corda d’Oro Starlight Orchestra JP Ver. 1.34.00 Injector MOD | ARM64 | AUDIENCE MAX HEART

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
1668203507293.png

Playstore Link: 金色のコルダ スターライトオーケストラ - Apps on Google Play

Game Name: 金色のコルダ スターライトオーケストラ "La Corda d’Oro Starlight Orchestra"
Game Version: 1.34.00
Needs OBB: No
Works for rooted and non-rooted devices, but non-rooted devices require to install Virtual Space or VMOS in order to make this mod work.

*MOD Features*

1. AUDIENCE MAX HEART

*How to Use*
1. Download the PM Injector App from the official Platinmods post: Click here
2. Install the PM Injector App.
3. Open the App and grant root, storage and overlay permissions.
4. Browse the Injector App section to find the games supported and download the original APK to the game.
5. Install the App and please make sure you use the files provided by the Modder such as APK and if needed OBB files.
6. Open/Run your App until you reach the loading/home screen.
7. Go back to the PM Injector and search the game name of this post in the PM Injector App.
8. Now click the button "Attach to App" to target your App.
9. Then click the button "Start Menu" to make Menu Injector appear.
10. Now go back to your App and enjoy!

*Important Notes*
1. If you are done or want to stop playing the game, then please make sure to TURN OFF all those cheats/mods you had enabled before killing or closing the menu, otherwise all those cheats/mods will always be active for ever, even if the toggles are turned turned off.
2. Make sure the architectures (x86, ARMv7, ARM64) you choose in the PM Injector App is matching the App on your device, otherwise it might fail due to wrong code injected (App error possible).
3. Make sure the App version in your device matches the App version in the PM Injector App, otherwise the injector may not work because of a code-missmatch (App error possible).
4. If app version in your device and PM Injector App matches but injector does not work, then it could be because the code that the Modder provided was incorrect or there's a new APK with different version code (App error possible). Just ask the Modder to check and fix it.

* If you face one or multiple issues of the listed above then you need to start from scratch by removing the App completely from your device and making a fresh install.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

LenMiana

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 2, 2021
No Game No Life
So I'm sorry again, but maybe the problem was because I downloaded new ver .1.22.00 of game which updates yesterday................ I'M REALLY SORRY!!

pictureperfect

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
Austria
I got a question ( I hope its ok to ask here): is there a way to unlock all the character stories via mod (and maybe even up the rates for ssr cards in gacha)? I have worked my way to unlock all main stories, event stories and some card stories (since i don*t have all the card TvT) but getting to the character stories is a pain and in about 3 months the devs will shut down servers and put out an offline version (only aviable on playstore between 29th march and 30th june). which means i will no longer be able to unlock anything since they are getting rid of all quests and character training and also gachas... >.<
Or would it be possible to extract all game files and save all the content with the offline version? Or would that depend on the offline version the devs will put out?
I'm really sorry to bother on here but i don't know where else to ask and i am VERY desperate rn...:pepe004:
i really love this game and would love to save as much of its content as possible. Sadly i know nothing about coding and modding and all that stuff. TvT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NeonAn Shared [Tested] Life Bubble - My Little Planet Ver. 65.0.0 MOD Menu APK | RESOURCE INJECTOR | ADS REMOVED Tested Shared Android MODs 5
DeathLantern PM Injector Petopia Ver. 1.1.35 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Damage x5 | God Mode | Fast Reload PM INJECTOR APP MODS 9
Mika Cybertron PM Injector MARVEL Future Fight Ver. 9.9.1 Injector MOD | God Mode | Dummy Enemy PM INJECTOR APP MODS 64
DeathLantern PM Injector Dream Hopper Ver. 1.6.0 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlimited EveryThings PM INJECTOR APP MODS 2
JokerArt PM Injector Box Head: Zombies Must Die! Injector Ver. 2.3.6 MOD | ARMv64 | UNLIMITED RESOURCES PM INJECTOR APP MODS 38
JokerArt PM Injector Sword Fantasy Online Anime RP Ver. 7.0.48 Injector MOD | ARMv64 | UNLIMITED SKILL | DUMB ENEMY PM INJECTOR APP MODS 1
xyzhunter PM Injector MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE Ver. 1.0.9 Injector MOD | ARM64 | High Damage + Exskill full first PM INJECTOR APP MODS 35
DeathLantern PM Injector Mystic Messenger Ver. 1.21.11 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Free Heart | Free Hourglass PM INJECTOR APP MODS 101
xyzhunter PM Injector Pianista ver. 2.4.4 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP MARVELOUS PM INJECTOR APP MODS 15
xyzhunter PM Injector 拂曉 DAWN – 3D少女戰艦收藏 Ver. 2.6 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | BAKA ENEMYS AND HIGH DAMAGE PM INJECTOR APP MODS 20
xyzhunter PM Injector Car Parking Multiplayer ver. 4.8.16.8 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | 20000 coins PM INJECTOR APP MODS 46
xyzhunter PM Injector Beatstar - Touch Your Music ver. 31.0.0.4926 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT+ | HIGH SCORE PM INJECTOR APP MODS 78
JokerArt PM Injector 커신전설 - 이세계 용사 키우기 Ver. 1.1.83 INJECTOR MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | UNLIMITED ALL PM INJECTOR APP MODS 23
JokerArt PM Injector BRAWL.io Ver. 1.1.05 MOD INJECTOR | ARMv7 & ARM64 | UNLIMITED GOLDEN CHEST | UNLIMITED SPIN PM INJECTOR APP MODS 7
JokerArt PM Injector Bullet Ops Ver. 1.0.1 MOD INJECTOR | ARMv7 & ARM64 | UNLIMITED GOLDEN CHEST | UNLIMITED SPIN PM INJECTOR APP MODS 5
JokerArt PM Injector Move Shoot Ver. 1.0.2 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | UNLIMITED GOLDEN CHEST | UNLIMITED SPIN PM INJECTOR APP MODS 4
JokerArt PM Injector [ARM64] Blade Crafter Ver. 4.24 INJECTOR MOD | 1 HIT | HIGH RESOURCES REWARD PM INJECTOR APP MODS 3
xyzhunter PM Injector PM Injector 金色琴弦 星光交響樂團 Ver. 1.1.7 Injector MOD | ARM64 | AUDIENCE MAX HEART PM INJECTOR APP MODS 5
JokerArt PM Injector BarbarianMerge Ver. 1.024.11 Injector MOD | ARMv7 | GOD MODE PM INJECTOR APP MODS 3
Yunana24 PM Injector Whispers: Interactive Stories Ver. 2.0.0.12.21 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Unlock Choice | Unlock Story PM INJECTOR APP MODS 624
JokerArt PM Injector Adventure Of Defender Ver. 1.275 Injector MOD | ARMv7 | GOD MODE | ANTI BAN PM INJECTOR APP MODS 154
JokerArt PM Injector Magic Dungeon Ver. 1.02.23 Injector MOD | ARMv7 | 1 HIT | DUMB ENEMY | ANTI BAN PM INJECTOR APP MODS 18
JokerArt PM Injector Survivor.io Ver. 2.0.3 Injector MOD | ARM64 | UNLIMITED AMMO PM INJECTOR APP MODS 512
xyzhunter PM Injector 機動戦士ガンダム U.C. ENGAGE Ver. 3.3.0 Injector MOD | ARM64 | High Damage + Exskill full first PM INJECTOR APP MODS 72
Yunana24 PM Injector Pool Slide Story Ver. 1.1.7 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | Unlock Game | Money Never Decrease PM INJECTOR APP MODS 20
BossKenGames Shared [Tested] My Ranch Ver. 0.15 MOD APK | Money Injector | NO ADS Tested Shared Android MODs 5
BossKenGames Shared [Tested] My Giga Factory Ver. 0.6 MOD APK | Money Injector | Tested Shared Android MODs 4
xyzhunter PM Injector Chinese Parents Ver. 1.9.5 Injector MOD | ARMv7 | UNLIMITED MONEY, MAX STATS , & UNLOCK FULL GAME PM INJECTOR APP MODS 633
xyzhunter PM Injector F1 Mobile Racing Ver. 5.4.11 Injector MOD |ARM64 | HIGH STATE CAR PM INJECTOR APP MODS 107
Mika Cybertron PM Injector Dungeon Breaker Heroes Ver. 1.20.9 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | Always Critical & High Critical Damage PM INJECTOR APP MODS 47
xyzhunter PM Injector 乃木坂46リズムフェスティバル Ver. 2.10.1 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP EXCELLENT PM INJECTOR APP MODS 28
xyzhunter PM Injector 櫻坂46・日向坂46 UNI'S ON AIR Ver. 5.1.5 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT PM INJECTOR APP MODS 41
xyzhunter PM Injector ひなこい/HINAKOI Ver. 3.12.4 Injector MOD | ARM64 | AUTO WIN PM INJECTOR APP MODS 18
xyzhunter PM Injector Smartphone Girlfriends JP / スマカノ〜 初恋、覚えていますか? Ver. 0.99 Injector MOD| ARMv7 | MANY MONEY, UNLIMITED Night Point, & No Stress + Unlimited work PM INJECTOR APP MODS 19
Mika Cybertron READ! PM Injector App PM INJECTOR APP MODS 3258
B Open Request HTTP Injector - (SSH/Proxy/VPN) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] AG Injector v3.0 (Mobile Legends Skin Hack) Tested Android Apps 266