Modding Tools PMT libplatinmods.so Hex Code injection for Approved Modders | Protect your MOD offsets easily!

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia

Screenshot.png

This is a Injection tool for hex patching mods with libplatinmods.so (that means instead of modding the libil2cpp.so (or other libs) directly, you inject the mods on runtime with this lib). It supports all important architectures (armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, armeabi and x86) but the usage is only available for people with the Approved Modder rank or higher on platinmods.com. It is very easy to use cause you just need to simply copy and paste the rights offset and hex code to the tool fields and then click the button "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB", after that it will create the ready2use libplatinmods.so

Conditions (to able use this Tools):
- You Must become to Approved Modder Ranks first: -> Ask to @G-Bo ッ to Become to Approved Modder.
- Then You have to post your own Mods in platinmods.com (Minimum 10 post with your own Mods/Modded Games, Not allowed for Mods from other people/sites)
* besides both condition, i will not allow you to using this Tools, and send me 10 threads that you post with your own mods in this site, so if all of them is correct then i will activated your "License Key" and then you can use this Tools and Enjoy it!

What you need to do?
- Download Android NDK
- Download My Tools
- Get Your "License Key" first from Mika Cybertron, just send private message or pm me on Discord Mika Cybertron#5240

How to do?

- put Android NDK path in the tool which you have to download at the end of this post (needed).
- first add your target .so file, example: libil2cpp.so
- Select the architecture type
- put your offset
- put your Hex Code then Click Button "Add Functions"
- then click the button "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB" to create the libplatinmods.so
- then put libplatinmods.so inside the lib folder of your chosen architecture in your modded APK
- Decompile the .dex file or APK File with APK Easy Tool
- then add the file \pmt\pmt.smali to ModdedAPK\smali\com\pmt\pmt.smali (the pmt.smali will be generated by the tool)
- put the following code into the Main Activity Smali in your modded game under the OnCreate line (just like you call a toast):
Code:
invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/pmt/pmt;->Start(Landroid/content/Context;)V
Example:
Code:
.method protected onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle;)V
    .locals 2

invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/pmt/pmt;->Start(Landroid/content/Context;)V

const/4 v0, 0x1
-> this steps are needed to tell the game to load the libplatinmods.so.

- Compile the .dex File and then put the .dex File into your modded APK. Don't forget to sign your modded apk with APK Easy Tool.
- DONE!!!!

NOTE: In the text box "Hex Code", you can put your Hex Code like this:

Code:
01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1
or like this

Code:
0100A0E31EFF2FE1
both will work.

if you are too lazy to put smali file to call the lib, then you can use this tool to add lib call for libplatinmods.so and sign your apk mods with this

Tutorial Videos:

NOTE 1: Normally the tool will create the LIB in less than 20 to 10 seconds only, if not then it was the path of Android NDK, so make sure in path Android NDK no have any space and not in Local / Disk C, so please check again before asking for help!!!

NOTE 2: You will can not use the tools if you broke the RULES of Approved Modder from G-Bo, so take care if you dont want to lose this Tools!!!

Link Downloads:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Last edited:

komik

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Jul 16, 2017
hey nevermind, I wasn't mean to laugh on your comment. I didn't recognize you. I thought someone asking for a mod here lol
well sebernarnya saya kaget ketika ada respon notifikasinya cepat sekali wkwkwwk

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
This Tool is ONLY for Approved Modders and higher, that means PMT Staff Members.

And awesome job bro haha :face05:

Reactions: Mika Cybertron
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
Mika Cybertron Tools 30
GG78 ANDROID APPS 11
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 97
TheArmKing EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT [NEW!] 36
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT [NEW!] 17
KingTrauma ANDROID APPS 192
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 77
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 90
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 38
Kelis ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Alex Zander TUTORIALS 2
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
Yeowang GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE (MAY STILL WORK) 90
Mika Cybertron TUTORIALS 100

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oopsididitagain