Modding Tools PMT libplatinmods.so Hex Code injection for Approved Modders | Protect your MOD offsets easily!

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia

Screenshot.png

This is a Injection tool for hex patching mods with libplatinmods.so (that means instead of modding the libil2cpp.so (or other libs) directly, you inject the mods on runtime with this lib). It supports all important architectures (armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, armeabi and x86) but the usage is only available for people with the Approved Modder rank or higher on platinmods.com. It is very easy to use cause you just need to simply copy and paste the rights offset and hex code to the tool fields and then click the button "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB", after that it will create the ready2use libplatinmods.so

All the features is moved to this MEGA Tool:

Last edited:

Mr Ikso

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
Well, it would be much simpler to register only the offset and bytes for replacement in order to create a library for the hook. As I understand it, KittyMemory is used here :) I watched the video, it would be necessary to modify the gui, the text on the buttons is too dark, the design is not always dark, judging by everything when the "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB" button is pressed, the building process starts in one thread, and it would be better to add a progress bar, which the library will be created, otherwise you might think that the form is frozen. I can’t say anything else because I’m not Approved Modder (I’m in no hurry to put them here)

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Well, it would be much simpler to register only the offset and bytes for replacement in order to create a library for the hook. As I understand it, KittyMemory is used here :) I watched the video, it would be necessary to modify the gui, the text on the buttons is too dark, the design is not always dark, judging by everything when the "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB" button is pressed, the building process starts in one thread, and it would be better to add a progress bar, which the library will be created, otherwise you might think that the form is frozen. I can’t say anything else because I’m not Approved Modder (I’m in no hurry to put them here)
hahah, you can still read the text on button, and i dont need to add a progress bar in there, because it only takes less than 20 to 10 seconds to create the LIB.

and about hook i can do that, but I still dont need to do it, cause its not time for them yet for it

Reactions: ilham147
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GG78 AOS APP [Tested] Official 3DNa'tee App (Paid Mod) pmt exclusive Tested Android Apps 5
FABLOUSFALCON FREE MOD Major Mayhem 2 - Shooter-Action Ver. 1.160.2019042210 --- MEGA MOD-- MOD MENU --7+FEATURES__௹₯૱ ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 56
Gerosity AOS APP [Tested] PlatinmodsGG by Gerosity (not an acual pmt gg just edited by me) Tested Android Apps 23
Mika Cybertron Modding Tools [EXCLUSIVE] MEGA Tools Injection to Make Mod Menu for Native Games Only Available for Approved Modder & Higher on platinmods.com Tools 68
GG78 AOS APP [Tested] CleanOS (Emui 9, 9.1) PMT exclusive Tested Android Apps 27
TheArmKing iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 13 ✔] Archero Ver. 2.1.0 MOD | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Frozen Enemies + More MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 453
TheArmKing [iOS 12 & Below] In-Game Offset Injector! A Beautiful tool for modders to test their offsets! EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT 185
G-Bo ッ iOS 12 Mod Menu Theos NIC Template - Full Guide To Create Own MM for iOS! EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT 103
Kelis Open Request Crafting Idle Clicker ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Alex Zander Tutorial Android FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions! TUTORIALS 5
Yeowang PMT FREE MOD 星界歷險-好友集結 組隊大冒險 v4.1.0 | One Hit Kill | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
Yeowang Not Working Supremacy v1.0.12 | One Hit Kill | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 96
Mika Cybertron Tutorial PMT Team - [Modding-Videotutorial] How To Mod Games TUTORIALS 120
G Shared [Tested] TERRA HEX v1.0.15 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
youssefvisto AOS APP [Tested] Hex Installer – Themes for OneUI v6.0 (Patched) Tested Android Apps 91
Qnzboi102 iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 13 ✔] Flow Free: Hexes (ALL VERSIONS) MOD Menu | FREE IAP MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 3
Qnzboi102 iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 13 ✔] Flow Free: Hexes Ver. 2.3 MOD IPA | Free IAP MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2
B PMT FREE MOD Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes Ver. 4.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlocked Race | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40
B PMT FREE MOD Shogun's Empire: Hex Commander Ver. 1.8 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Rice | Unlimited Honors | All Clans Unlocked EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 88
G-Bo ッ Tutorial Hex Codes for ARM64 modding | True | False | NOP | High Value | TUTORIALS 8
AndnixSH Tutorial How to check metadata version of Il2Cpp. TUTORIALS 0
Kuroyama Tutorial How to mod Compiled Lua with Hex Comparing method TUTORIALS 11