Modding Tools PMT libplatinmods.so Hex Code injection for Approved Modders | Protect your MOD offsets easily!

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
I dont have enough mods for the lisence :(
then make more until its enough then become to approved modder on platinmods

and remember, we only accept if it is your own mods, not steal or leechs the mods from other people/sites

Mr Ikso

Rooted Member
Dec 6, 2017
Ukraine
Well, it would be much simpler to register only the offset and bytes for replacement in order to create a library for the hook. As I understand it, KittyMemory is used here :) I watched the video, it would be necessary to modify the gui, the text on the buttons is too dark, the design is not always dark, judging by everything when the "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB" button is pressed, the building process starts in one thread, and it would be better to add a progress bar, which the library will be created, otherwise you might think that the form is frozen. I can’t say anything else because I’m not Approved Modder (I’m in no hurry to put them here)

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
Well, it would be much simpler to register only the offset and bytes for replacement in order to create a library for the hook. As I understand it, KittyMemory is used here :) I watched the video, it would be necessary to modify the gui, the text on the buttons is too dark, the design is not always dark, judging by everything when the "SAVE AND CREATE YOUR LIB" button is pressed, the building process starts in one thread, and it would be better to add a progress bar, which the library will be created, otherwise you might think that the form is frozen. I can’t say anything else because I’m not Approved Modder (I’m in no hurry to put them here)
hahah, you can still read the text on button, and i dont need to add a progress bar in there, because it only takes less than 20 to 10 seconds to create the LIB.

and about hook i can do that, but I still dont need to do it, cause its not time for them yet for it

Aug 14, 2019
USA
u need to test who is reall modder and this tool with him u can give task to people lol we nice tool look good i wish i can use it bc android studio alots of time waste

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mika Cybertron Tools 10
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
GG78 ANDROID APPS 11
TheArmKing MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 86
TheArmKing EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT [NEW!] 34
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE iOS MODS BY iPMT [NEW!] 15
KingTrauma ANDROID APPS 176
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 77
G-Bo ッ PLATINMODS RO / PMTRO NEWS 90
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 38
Kelis ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Alex Zander TUTORIALS 2
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
Yeowang GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE (MAY STILL WORK) 90
Mika Cybertron TUTORIALS 100

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragon ball 13855