Tutorial How To Mod Unity Games

milo21

Rookie
Jun 5, 2017
hi! is there any tutorial on how to decrypt assembly-csharp.dll?, it has libmono.dll decrypts it ingame

ezudyr

Platinian
Aug 26, 2017
i hope i can learn this. :face27:
hope someone be kindly to reply my question by pm. :face31:
if i have a problem :face06:

btw, basic with net reflect error link. :face23:

Toxik_Naylor

Platinian
Oct 21, 2017
I have a problem when i finish the "hack" and i Zip the files etc... and when i try the apk on my phone , at the moment of the installation , he stoped and tell me that the package is corrupted so i try to make less offset and i try whith other Unity Games but it still Corrupted i hope you can help me and sorry for my english beacause i'm french .

KingT

Retired
Jun 13, 2017
Can someone tell me i want to hack skill no cd Can anyone give me a guide line?
Using dnspy insert assembly-csharp.dll and search keywords like get_cooldown getcurrentcooldown etc....
I have a problem when i finish the "hack" and i Zip the files etc... and when i try the apk on my phone , at the moment of the installation , he stoped and tell me that the package is corrupted so i try to make less offset and i try whith other Unity Games but it still Corrupted i hope you can help me and sorry for my english beacause i'm french .
You could possibly be changing the wrong things which is corrupting the game when trying to pack it best thing is to decompile it with apk easy tool then add the dlls into dnspy make sure the methods your changing are correct by analyzing you can see what uses and reads that function .. then recompile the file using apk easy tool should be good to go from there

Reactions: CG Hacker

Toxik_Naylor

Platinian
Oct 21, 2017
Using dnspy insert assembly-csharp.dll and search keywords like get_cooldown getcurrentcooldown etc....

You could possibly be changing the wrong things which is corrupting the game when trying to pack it best thing is to decompile it with apk easy tool then add the dlls into dnspy make sure the methods your changing are correct by analyzing you can see what uses and reads that function .. then recompile the file using apk easy tool should be good to go from there
ok thx i will try

Linebeck

Platinian
Oct 28, 2017
I've got a little question: What happens if i want to get things like godmode? For example; i found the value for HP to edit, but when i set it to 999999, it still goes down ingame when monsters are attacking me. Is there any way to freeze a value or make it unchangeable? :o

SaeedRaouf

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 7, 2017
i know the net reflector method but the other method for IDA PRO is kinda complicated it would be apperciated if you post another video for IDA

rhizor

Platinian
Nov 28, 2017
hi @Mika Cybertron, I need your help to decompile an apk. I used apktool or winrar to extract the files; but when I want to edit the assembly csharp file it gives me error. any ideas?
mSyONa.png

pojunkampar

Platinian
Nov 23, 2017

Step:
1. Install Net Reflector + Reflexil first
2. Download Game what do you want
3. Open the APK with Winrar
4. And find like this Name.Apk\assets\bin\Data\Managed
5. Drag all fils in Managed to Net Reflector
6. And then search your keyword. Example: get_gems
Download Keyword here: Keyword By PMT Team.txt

what about pool game?i want to add long guidline.should i search "get" to?

(curently modding 3d pool ball by this tuto.only bypass room "no guidline")

Tags
tutorial modding games by pmt team