PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ Ver. 10.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | God mode | Enemy 0 hp

Post number 331 has been selected as best answered.

I already have root and a backup installed. What should I do next?
You rooted your phone right? then you could overwrite the mod already. Search for tutorials how to install unsigned apk or how to install and overwrite signed apk

You rooted your phone right? then you could overwrite the mod already. Search for tutorials how to install unsigned apk or how to install and overwrite signed apk
I can back up the signed games first and then delete them
Install an unsigned game and then restore the backup
may I handle it in this way

Broo,, can u give me a tips to clear floor 16 in tower muspelheim??
I use water element double sword, armors that make your HP go up, and bring tile changing monster (high HP too if you can), because about 1 or 2 your turn end, the boss is unleashing a radial damage that god mod doesnt do anything (because it is scripted mechanic)
On the final boss, make sure kill the blue pylon thingy first because that why the boss's defenses are, you don't have to destroy it all, just try using direct damage if it damaging the boss, then continue doing so, if not you have to damage the boss using chain skill.

Reactions: Rend02
Tags Tags
anime anime player chain dungeon crossword puzzle puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized realistic ×chain dungeon cheat ×chain dungeon hack ×chain dungeon jp ×chain dungeon mod ×god mode ×puzzle game ×ポコロンダンジョンズ ×ポコロンダンジョンズ cheat ×ポコロンダンジョンズ hack ×ポコロンダンジョンズ mod