Filled Request Prey Day: Survival - Craft & Zombie

• Your request must fit the perfectly form (a form will show up once you start a new thread). The post will be under moderation and will be only approved if the criteria is filled.

Reasons for rejection: | Form not correct | Missing information | Missing Picture | Request for that game already existing (version don't matter) | 18+ games cannot be requested |

zverilius

Member On Fire
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
hqdefault.jpg

Game Name: Prey Day: Survival - Craft & Zombie

Game Version: 1.05

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.online.craft&referrer=utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=prey+day+survival&pcampaignid=APPU_1_yNLNWpLtEuyY6ASUham4Cg

APK Link: Prey Day: Survival - Craft & Zombie for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested:
1. gold, gems, etc
2. 1hit
3. God mode
4. ‎unlimited ammo
5. ‎no recoil
6. Double items/mods items
7. ‎...or everything you can.

A huge thank you to all modders! I really hope for you!

zverilius

Member On Fire
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Hello! I tried the hacking game via GG for "currency" and "things", the currency is hacked easily, "things" are hacked too, but when you exit the inventory, an error appears in the game and when you go back into inventory, the amount of "things" is dropped to the usual, in general you can sit and think ...

Reactions: GoodBuddy

Lulu62

Rooted Member
Feb 21, 2018
I hope you guy's can mod this game its so much better that last day on earth please please! Thanks

Y

Yoda

@andremoita Please don't advertise your own games on a broken youtube channel. If you'd like to add a game in Platinmods please contact G-Bo ッ and he will let you know how to do it.

sciacallo

Sep 6, 2017
Guys, i ve posted the game moded...you have only to wait that master G-bo admit it...youll find it on public share....version 1.28....
Here what it does:
- ZOMBIES DO NOT ATTACK (NEW) MAPS NOT PVP
- NO HEADQUARTERS
- NOT HUNGRY
- RUN MORE AT HOME
- LEVEL 99
- ALL LIBERATED ON MAP
- SYNC ON (SAVE)
- NEW THINGS ADDED (WALLS, NEW FLOOR ETC
- PROGRAMMER MODE ON
- AUTO BAN REMOVED

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oderexed