Print documents and photos directly from your Android device to any printer!
Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos, emails, documents (including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and other files), bills, invoices, messages, web pages, and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
IMPORTANT: Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to purchase and install the PrinterShare Premium Key app, a stand-alone tiny application that simply needs to be installed on the device to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to purchasing the Premium Key.
NOTE: Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on Android device to supported thermal printers by logging to UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at PrinterShare® Print it anytime, anywhere! FREE Download software!.
Here is the list of printers supported by PrinterShare app:
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at PrinterShare® - Help
2) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to [email protected]
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (hp's Developer Portal | HP Linux Imaging and Printing) and GutenPrint (Gutenprint Printer Drivers). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
● Premium features unlocked
● Message feature works
● Call log feature works
CPU architecture: Universal
● Unecessary Permissions and Activities removed
● Debug Info removed
Google Drive login workaround:
– First install the untouched version, launch, log in, uninstall.
– Then install the patched version, launch, log in.