This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Pro Sniper: Gun Shooting Games Ver. 1.6.5 MOD APK | UNLIMITED MONEY | UNLIMITED GRENADES | UNLIMITED HEALTH | NO ADS

Reported
Reason: " Mod not working. Items are NOT unlimited. ADS still there ".

Checked by myself.
1) "No Ads" is a relict from the past when we warned users that other sites inject unwanted ads into their mods and that we don't do that, so it doesn't mean that JokerArt removed the ingame ads. I just removed the "No Ads" feature

2) The mod works just fine for me.

Proof:
Upgraded everything to "max" with the "unlimited money" feature:

Bought another avatar:

Upgraded all my skills to max:

Unlimited grenades>

Hey...im sorry to bother u but it have on description signed apk but its impossible to sign with google...when i press to sign it show add and sign not working.

Hey...im sorry to bother u but it have on description signed apk but its impossible to sign with google...when i press to sign it show add and sign not working.
You can't sign into google play with a signed .apk.
You need a fully rooted and patched android device aswell as an unsigned mod version for that.

Tags Tags
action rpg action strategy adventure artillery shooter shooter single player strike force heroes: multiplayer pvp shooting chea strike force heroes: multiplayer pvp shooting game strike force heroes: multiplayer pvp shooting hack strike force heroes: multiplayer pvp shooting mod stylized stylized realistic tactical shooter