Name: Puzzle Guardians
Version: 1.5.0
Needs OBB: Yes
Needs Root: No

*What the MOD do*
1. God Mode
2. Skill bar is maxed after moving

*How to install*

First download Playstore version and play tutorial. Then do OBB trick by renaming the folder in your Internal Memory > Android > OBB > "com.iclubjoy.puzzleGuardians" to "com.iclubjoy.puzzleGuardians.X" and then install my mod. Different for emulator users, find your game folder. Rename back to "com.iclubjoy.puzzleGuardians" and play.

knf5UJzSntA9qhWhbcztE_YETngeohRh3B9_hBjGHDXbncu6HpO-fN9Wg5Iz8j3Hc5-7=h900.jpg
1qb45oMD7RRFsXxFwRQQdUHKbv8863gWq8dE17qQQKumQ5QqFiKQjCl3fJYN0K0_YlQ=h900.jpg
nM0fYbN1zE_YEWyB8BDUYHAxkodqf9hoFTN8PbDYrX8f4IY59OUxG_Hna9ILla5qYRWP=h900.jpg

Credits: Nerdstomper

DOWNLOADS

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Nerdstomper

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Inside
It update one hour after i release mod. hahahahah. game still in beta so developer very active

Darth Voda

Dec 12, 2017
Thank you very much for all of your hard work. I would love to play this mod, but cannot open obb file in my phone's file manager. I get a message saying "there are no apps installed... that support the puzzleGuardians format". A search of the Play store does not produce any alternatives, which will open it. Thoughts? Suggestions?

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ban2022