This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! QUESTION: How to change the Language of an Android Game?

MrTepes

Platinian
Hi All:-)
I´m trying to change the Language of a Vietnamese game to English and Spanish, and for now i changed the "Strings.xml" file, but there are just "System Notifications" in there, not the lines from the game itself.

Does anybody knows where to find that files and what to do to Edit them?

I hope i Explain myself properly (Sorry, English is not my main Language:-)

Thank you All in Advance for your Help!!

MrTepes.

I´m not sure if i can do it here, but if it´s possible i could put the Link so you can check the game i´m talking about (just in case that helps :-)

you can't change language like what you did change it, but if you really want change language , try manual by yourself, like change every text , every dialogue, every image , everything. it will make you back pain , stress, and waste the time. i don't know what tools for other engine , i have try change language on game visual novel based japanese. and i make myself give up. so i suggest you ask or request language what you want to dev email or make contact dev by yourself . you must do it by yourself bro

Hi:-)
First of all, Thx for your reply!

Well, if that´s the only way, i think at least i would like to try:-)
So now the next step would be to find that "Lines" and "Images" so i can edit them.
are there always in the sames root and files? I mean, Do you how can i find them and open them, so i can change them manually?

Thx a Lot in advance for tour time and help! :-)
MrTepes.

seems you don't read carefully @MrTepes , conclusion is just contact dev game and ask request languague what you want , i don't recommended mod that. thank you very much

If the language you want to use is present into xml , change the language of your phone exemple , tje game support Korean , then swap to korean language settings in your phone. Hope it can help you