Not Working ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル(スクフェス)(Love Live!School idol festival Jp) Ver. 9.11 Mod Apk [Auto Dance | Perfect Play | Illegal Access detected bypass]

hideko

Solid & Active Platinian
May 9, 2019
indonesia, yogyakarta
Hello!
”DAILY RANKING SCORE" and "EBENT HI SCORE" are not updated when using this mod.
Please help me.
as I said above, regarding policy updates they add a bit of security, and the impact is that all mod users (Auto Play) and Private Mod (High Score) user scores will not enter the server and update daily scores, but they still reward box boxes

lllsif1231

Platinian
Aug 12, 2021
N/A
as I said above, regarding policy updates they add a bit of security, and the impact is that all mod users (Auto Play) and Private Mod (High Score) user scores will not enter the server and update daily scores, but they still reward box boxes
Oh!, I'm very sad.:face26:

Bisma2022

Rookie
Nov 28, 2022
Indonesian
Ohhhh my god, I deserve to wait two days how come my score doesn't update, it turns out the score isn't updated for those who use the mod

Tags
llsif love live! love live! school idol festival love live!school idol festival love live!school idol festival cheat love live!school idol festival hack love live!school idol festival japanese love live!school idol festival jp love live!school idol festival mod ラブライブ! ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル(スクフェス) ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル(スクフェス)cheat ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル(スクフェス)hack ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル(スクフェス)mod