Help! Racing Rivals Private Server?

TechX

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 18, 2017
Obviously, I know about the game "rush racing 2," which is a clone of Racing Rivals that came out around a week ago for Facebook that a lot of the community doesn't trust the devs on due to the history with them and Rush Racing 1.

I have the 400+gigs asset server for Racing Rivals due to them using an Amazon AWS server with an unprotected Bucket XML that I could read to auto download all the assets.
Also, about a month before shutdown, I logged as many Requests/Responses as possible with the knowledge I had at the time with Charles. The game does load properly when I run it locally with a proxy on something like Nox Player on RR v7.0.3.
Can also properly edit the APK to point to any server we need to in order to load the game off whatever we want

I had some help getting started a few months ago with cracking the server hash algorithm for communicating with the game via PHP files, but that dev had to leave the project to focus on a new full time job he got.

If anyone is interested in helping out, I'll provide what I have.

Not sure if I'm allowed to share Imgur stuff here, so if not, just a mod can delete this if they want. All the images are are proof of the game working.

Full Gallery:

Charles next to the game

TechX

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 18, 2017
Is there a way I could possibly test the game out ?
No unfortunately, not until I find someone that can help with the development of the backend server. Can only be ran on my PC with the files I have

Mar 14, 2020
Earth
dang, im an og and I actually play rush racing now, im bummed out that no one made a "private" rr game yet. If you do happen to get help and finish it, mind letting me know to test it? That would be really cool tbh. Good Luck bro!

TechX

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 18, 2017
dang, im an og and I actually play rush racing now, im bummed out that no one made a "private" rr game yet. If you do happen to get help and finish it, mind letting me know to test it? That would be really cool tbh. Good Luck bro!
Unfortunately, I've still found no one. I've been modding/hacking RR2 (I've been selling a race bot for example on my own site), but the devs are cocky assholes, and the staggering of the lights to launch as well as dynamic shifting, make playing the game so worthless now

Mar 14, 2020
Earth
Unfortunately, I've still found no one. I've been modding/hacking RR2 (I've been selling a race bot for example on my own site), but the devs are cocky assholes, and the staggering of the lights to launch as well as dynamic shifting, make playing the game so worthless now
Damn, sorry to hear that. I've seen the bot that you made on ur yt and I was thinking of using it but I was waiting untill it was fully working with no issues so I could use it for easy grinding money against bots, maybe not against real players since it's a little obvious if you hit a perfect rt time and a good time every single race lol

TechX

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 18, 2017
Damn, sorry to hear that. I've seen the bot that you made on ur yt and I was thinking of using it but I was waiting untill it was fully working with no issues so I could use it for easy grinding money against bots, maybe not against real players since it's a little obvious if you hit a perfect rt time and a good time every single race lol
I actually shut down the site yesterday. It was pointless to exist at this point. I'd rather get this Racing Rivals stuff working instead

Dripcoon

Rookie
Mar 9, 2021
germany
hey man, I've just about today noticed this post because i was looking for something like private servers for RR, i really hope you find someone that can help you with the current problems and I'd like to ask you to maybe inform me about the progress/when the finished product? i can give you my discord or something if thats alright.

TechX

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 18, 2017
hey man, I've just about today noticed this post because i was looking for something like private servers for RR, i really hope you find someone that can help you with the current problems and I'd like to ask you to maybe inform me about the progress/when the finished product? i can give you my discord or something if thats alright.
Aye, thanks for the interest. So far, no one's truly come forward wanting to help with the more advanced programming of the server for RR specifically. There are 2 other projects currently in the works for 2 older PC Based drag racing games that the same company created few years prior to RR. Ones called Nitto 1320 Challenge (creating the server, using original game client), and the other is called Nitto 1320 Legends (converting it to Unity3D and making the server). Neither are playable yet, but time will tell

I still have all the Racing Rivals files, but no one to help with the more advanced stuff.

Dripcoon

Rookie
Mar 9, 2021
germany
Aye, thanks for the interest. So far, no one's truly come forward wanting to help with the more advanced programming of the server for RR specifically. There are 2 other projects currently in the works for 2 older PC Based drag racing games that the same company created few years prior to RR. Ones called Nitto 1320 Challenge (creating the server, using original game client), and the other is called Nitto 1320 Legends (converting it to Unity3D and making the server). Neither are playable yet, but time will tell

I still have all the Racing Rivals files, but no one to help with the more advanced stuff.
i wish i could help man, sounds like its tedious to pull off.. i wish u best of luck with these projects .

Fpsx40

Rookie
Feb 28, 2023
Puerto Rico

I think it's great that you got everything off the server, I'm available to help