Outdated Rage of the Righteous v2.2.8 MOD MENU | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | No Skill Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Co-Administrator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables

Playstore Link: Rage of the Righteous – Android-Apps auf Google Play

Preview of the game

Name: Rage of the Righteous
Version: 2.2.8
Needs OBB: YES
Needs Root: NO

*MOD MENU*
ATTACK Multiplier
DEFENSE Multiplier
No Skill Cooldown
MAX VIP*

*Max VIP is Visual/Client-Side only, don't know if there's any perks if you find one let me know.
NOTE: THE ATTACK AND DEFENSE MULTIPLIERS ARE HIDDEN, THE VALUES OF DAMAGE DEALT AND DAMAGE TAKEN ARE SHOWN NORMAL BUT THE REAL VALUES ARE ACCORDING TO THE MULTIPLIERS.

*How to install*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)

Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:

[vfc_ht="0,6"]SIGNED MODDED APK: Rage of the Righteous v2.2.8 - by Yeowang @Platinmods.com [non-root]
UNSIGNED MODDED APK: Rage of the Righteous v2.2.8 - by Yeowang @Platinmods.com [root]
OBB: Rage of the Righteous 2.2.8 OBB
[/vfc_ht]
Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - The perfect rooted Bluestacks for MODs
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Please note, that you can't hit "like" when you don't have mail verification. So use true mail!

Last edited:

jaykay (Thai)

Awesome Active Member
May 15, 2017

Playstore Link: Rage of the Righteous – Android-Apps auf Google Play

Preview of the game

Name: Rage of the Righteous
Version: 2.2.4
Needs OBB: YES
Needs Root: NO

*MOD MENU*
ATTACK Multiplier
DEFENSE Multiplier
No Skill Cooldown
NOTE: THE ATTACK AND DEFENSE MULTIPLIERS ARE HIDDEN, THE VALUES OF DAMAGE DEALT AND DAMAGE TAKEN ARE SHOWN NORMAL BUT THE REAL VALUES ARE ACCORDING TO THE MULTIPLIERS.

*How to install*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)

Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).

Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.
Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
[vfc_ht="0,6"]***Hidden content cannot be quoted.******Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - The perfect rooted Bluestacks for MODs
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Download With DropAPK Upload-Service

Please note, that you can't hit "like" when you don't have mail verification. So use true mail!
Sister you can do this thai serv plz
Monkey King - ไซอิ๋วพิชิต3ภพ - แอปพลิเคชัน Android ใน Google Play

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Co-Administrator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables
Modded already by Long PMT Exclusive - Monkey King - ไซอิ๋วพิชิต3ภพ v2.0.11 | Mod Menu | x5 Attack | God Mod | No Skill CD |

I can unlock VIP but seems to be totally visual so it's kinda worthless.

New update?? 2.2.0 why your version 2.2.4???
1. The game have in-game updates and when i modded it this was the current patch version, some in-game updates are large and patch the mod and some don't.
2. If i put the same as the PlayStore version some annoying people who don't even test the mod will keep asking to update the mod because of the in-game patch version.

Yeowang

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Co-Administrator
Jul 12, 2017
Land of Vegetables
but putting mod vip 20 unlocked will not be able to get the bonus of each level vip? type the items?
My dear you will never find a fake VIP for online games that allow you to get all the VIP Packages. They only give some perks that are checked in client-side but for this game seems to be no perks, i'll add it in the next update and you guys can test it out.

Please mod version vietnamese, LongNVT has mod but only x3 damage, @Yeowang please mod 1 hit add mod menu to game

Wukong - Ngộ Không Kỳ Truyện update version history for Android - APK Download
Modder is not update to longtime in ps is ver 2.3.0 and need nonroot mod sister too
I cannot mod a game that is already modded by another member of my team, you guys can ask him to update or if he's not interested anymore to move to outdated. If he move to outdated i'll take a look if he not there's nothing i can do.

Dec 21, 2017
My dear you will never find a fake VIP for online games that allow you to get all the VIP Packages. They only give some perks that are checked in client-side but for this game seems to be no perks, i'll add it in the next update and you guys can test it out.

I cannot mod a game that is already modded by another member of my team, you guys can ask him to update or if he's not interested anymore to move to outdated. If he move to outdated i'll take a look if he not there's nothing i can do.
Ok friend thank you, so I say this is the best forum, and look test in another game and give some benefits on top, it was good to do for this mod and for the dynasty blades, it would give many advantages like (5x more items in serve) in the dynasty blades

Status
Not open for further replies.