PMT FREE MOD Re:END ver. 3.0.1 MOD APK | UNLIMITED STAT POINTS

Kingkira1

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 23, 2019
UK
Chiming in that unlimited stat points isn't working anymore after the recent update

101-150: Tower of Sky NPC found on the fifth floor (?), needs a +600 food value Angry Frog

151-200: New World, cat NPC found near the elf

201+: NPC behind the new boss on Demon King's Castle 2F
Thanks for that. You able to put a pic? Can't find that cat. You able to give more directions please

Kingkira1

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 23, 2019
UK
No prob. There's a hidden path near the top of the map where the exit is that'll lead you to the area with both NPCs
From town how do I get there? Sorry that I'm getting you to write it. I'm soooo lost

Dadixaz

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 25, 2024
Could someone help me with a few things?

i cant seem to find the new world key
and how can i pass abyss layer 5?

Reactions: Kingkira1

fluri

Platinian
Nov 9, 2023
From town how do I get there? Sorry that I'm getting you to write it. I'm soooo lost
Hometown > Contact of A's World > Cave A > Town A > New World

If you haven't already done this: bring Shapeshifter (boss from Town A) as a pet to Demon Lord Castle Ruins and defeat the Tengu boss. Iirc that bit is required to further the storyline so you can access New World, still need the key though

Could someone help me with a few things?

i cant seem to find the new world key
and how can i pass abyss layer 5?
New World Key can be obtained from the Holy Grail of Casualty boss from Cave A, has like a 10% drop rate before any modifiers

Don't kill the Shisa, the entrance to the next floor will disappear. Can exit and reenter the map from the left side to try again.

Tuyul12

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 23, 2021
Indonesia
Normally, how many stat points do you get for each level up? I'm a bit afraid of ruining the storyline, because I've changed some of the paths😅 like from rank 6 straight to rank 9... Is it a total of 297 points for level 1 ~ 100?

fluri

Platinian
Nov 9, 2023
Normally, how many stat points do you get for each level up? I'm a bit afraid of ruining the storyline, because I've changed some of the paths😅 like from rank 6 straight to rank 9... Is it a total of 297 points for level 1 ~ 100?
Omg lol I'm surprised the second floor wasn't closed off at that point. Can't be sure if rank skipping will mess anything else up tbh but 3 points per level is normal

Reactions: Tuyul12

Tuyul12

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 23, 2021
Indonesia
Omg lol I'm surprised the second floor wasn't closed off at that point. Can't be sure if rank skipping will mess anything else up tbh but 3 points per level is normal
Well, there are a few other things besides that. Like one of the Four Heavenly Demons at the owner's club, when I was there I missed the scene when he was sealed. And straight to the scene he was released from magic seal haha

And thanks for the info!! I'll just cheat at 5 points per level for now xD

Reactions: fluri

Kingkira1

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 23, 2019
UK
Chiming in that unlimited stat points isn't working anymore after the recent update

101-150: Tower of Sky NPC found on the fifth floor (?), needs a +600 food value Angry Frog

151-200: New World, cat NPC found near the elf

201+: NPC behind the new boss on Demon King's Castle 2F
On level 175 and can't get past this level. Who do I need to speak with to get past it

fluri

Platinian
Nov 9, 2023
Well, there are a few other things besides that. Like one of the Four Heavenly Demons at the owner's club, when I was there I missed the scene when he was sealed. And straight to the scene he was released from magic seal haha

And thanks for the info!! I'll just cheat at 5 points per level for now xD
Ohh yeah, the unsealing happens after reaching rank 8. You did miss out on two infinitely respawning chests of star coins and gold by not unlocking the Owners Room before that but it shouldn't be an issue. Have fun~

On level 175 and can't get past this level. Who do I need to speak with to get past it
I was able to go from 151-200 without needing to do anything else like two months ago so I'm not sure, something might've changed or I already met a requirement when I triggered it. Have you tried talking to the cat again?

Kingkira1

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 23, 2019
UK
Ohh yeah, the unsealing happens after reaching rank 8. You did miss out on two infinitely respawning chests of star coins and gold by not unlocking the Owners Room before that but it shouldn't be an issue. Have fun~

I was able to go from 151-200 without needing to do anything else like two months ago so I'm not sure, something might've changed or I already met a requirement when I triggered it. Have you tried talking to the cat again?
Yeah I have but nothing happened

fluri

Platinian
Nov 9, 2023
Can someone explain how and where to get or buy broccoli 🥦 please
1. Random, rare drop from all monsters except if they have 100% drop rate for their main drop

2. Can grow in the clover field at the farm. Seems to be based off of kills or playtime?

3. Can probably be given by the NPC at the farm that collects mats as well? Amount increases based on the last time you interacted with them

Next two are just for completions sake. Don't worry about them for now because you're better off just running around killing things than actively trying to farm them from these

4. Okokkori has a main drop of broccoli, very low chance. Randomly found at END, fixed spawn at Castle Ruins B1 and Room of Secrets

5. White Okokkori has a main drop of white broccoli, also extremely low chance. The boss rarely spawns every 1000 floors at END, you'll need to do a ton of grinding for other rare drops to even reliably encounter it

Tags
rpg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Axey FREE MOD Dino Park Ver. 0.1.17 MOD MENU | Car Speed x999 | End Level | Removed Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
Axey FREE MOD Drill Master Ver. 0.1.1 MOD MENU | Unlimited Cash | End Level | Removed Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 1
Axey PMT FREE MOD Legend of Solgard Ver. 2.45.0 MOD MENU | Godmode | End Game | One Shot Kill | Unlimited Turns EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 430
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Final Destiny - Beyond the End of the World Ver. 1.74 MOD APK | GOD MODE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 213
B Outdated Grimguard Tactics: Fantasy RPG Ver. 0.9.12 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 197
DuongSus OA [Shared] The End Of My Vacation Ver. 1.0 APK | Ported to Android Age Restricted Games 2
G OA [Shared] Holly Smiles at the End v1/4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] Space Bar at the End of the Galaxy vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
V Open Request Aeon's End ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G OA [Shared] Spirit Squeezing Devil’s 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I’ll Really End You~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
G OA [Shared] The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 51
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Bad End Theater v1.7.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Zero End v0.1.3c MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Dead End v0.3 beta MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Dig - Emulator Front-End v1.44.2.1 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 3
Dpanker Open Request Pakapow : Friendship Never End ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G Shared [Tested] Apeirophobia Backrooms:The End v1.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
KevinF3r OA [Shared] The Hidden End [18+] v0.2.8b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
M Open Request World End Girlfriend ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 19
Y Open Request Left For The End (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G Shared [Tested] Outbreak Infection: End of the world v3.1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
N Open Request RPG End of Aspiration F ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Skalloween PSP Game Pitates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End Android Playstation Emulators 10
B PMT FREE MOD Zombie.io - Potato Shooting Ver. 1.5.0 MOD Menu APK | Battle Speed X4 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Demon Sword: Idle RPG Ver. 1.1.31 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Faster Move Speed | Freeze Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tiny Raider: Idle RPG / 타이니 특공대: 방치형 RPG Ver. 1.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Dhruvfish FREE MOD Angry Birds 2 Ver 3.21.5 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 3
Dhruvfish FREE MOD Wood Nuts & Bolts Puzzle Ver. 5.6 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Secret Blade (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | High Stats Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 38
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD Pixel Archmage (EN) Ver. 1.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Defense, Speed & More! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD DragonSpear Myu / 드래곤스피어: 뮤 키우기 Ver. 2.91.1 MEGA MOD Menu APK | 10 Features! Damage, Def, Speed & More! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Shiondk Private Server Honkai: Star Rail Ver. 2.1.0 Private Server | Yuuki | English | Unlimited Everything ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 13
Shiondk AOS APP VphoneGaGa Ver. 3.8.2 MOD APK | VIP Untested Android Apps 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD The Battle Cats Ver. 13.3.1 MOD MENU | TOWER BASE HIGH HP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
B PMT FREE MOD Kiss the Dragon: Fantasy otome Ver. 1.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
B PMT FREE MOD Vikings: Clans war. Strategy Ver. 6.2.4.2144 MOD Menu APK | Speed Hack X10 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Shiondk AOS APP F1 VM Ver. 1.3.1.3.03-64gpfn MOD APK | VIP Untested Android Apps 1
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Little Lord: Three Kingdoms / 리틀군주: 삼국지 Ver. 1.3.7 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] League of Heroes / 히어로리그 Ver. 0.31 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Gem EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
trungro12 Shared MOD 洋菓子店ローズ パンもはじめました ( Dessert Shop ROSE Bakery ) Ver. 1.1.169 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Untested Shared Android MODs 0
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Unciv Ver. 4.11.8 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 3
trungro12 Shared MOD Woodturning Ver. 3.4.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Untested Shared Android MODs 2
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Merge Fever: Merge & Design! Ver. 0.23.1 MOD APK | Free Shopping Tested Shared Android MODs 3
trungro12 Shared MOD 養豬場MIX Ver. 14.8 MOD APK | Free Purchase Untested Shared Android MODs 0
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Crazy Diner - Running Game Ver. 1.4.9 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 4
trungro12 Shared MOD Idle Cooking School Ver. 1.0.40 MOD APK | Free Rewards Untested Shared Android MODs 2
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Cooking Fest : Cooking Games Ver. 1.101 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 2
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Jewels of Egypt・Match 3 Puzzle Ver. 1.49.4901 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 3
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Sheriff of Mahjong: Tile Match Ver. 1.42.4200 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 2
trungro12 Shared [Tested] Stick War Ver. 2024.3.1594 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 2