Outdated Revanced (Youtube Revanced Compiled) v17.27.39 (Youtube Premium)

deleted User 2957120

-deleted-
Original poster
Jun 20, 2022
Why cant u upload to site that doesnt reem u with trickory and popups do not try to download waste of time
Give me money, i will buy a mega account with 1000000000000000000TB storage.

Whenever you're downloading from ppd sites consider that you are "in a way" supporting the modder although it doesn't pay much.

Use a adblocker bro if you're in android use brave browser or firefox + ublockorigin. As simple as that.

ShieldBearer

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Jun 4, 2021
UK
Give me money, i will buy a mega account with 1000000000000000000TB storage.

Whenever you're downloading from ppd sites consider that you are "in a way" supporting the modder although it doesn't pay much.

Use a adblocker bro if you're in android use brave browser or firefox + ublockorigin. As simple as that.
Or how about you don't profit from criminal activities and use an upload site like: APKadmin.com - Upload and Share APK files

You're stealing then hacking and sharing and want money? How about a big thank you, as that would be all I would need to make me feel appreciated, which you are btw.

Also, when you use those sites without adblocker & popup blocker you could easily fall prey to downloading some malware or worse so just know you're also putting people at risk and shame on you if you think it's because they are stupid and deserve it/so be it.