Rotation Control App. Controls the rotation of the screen.
Can force a particular rotation on apps with fixed screen orientation. A simple design with functions that are easy to understand and use.
Recommended for people who:
– Want to use their smartphone home screen in landscape mode
– Want to use landscape mode games or video apps in portrait mode
– Want to always use their tablet in landscape mode
– Want to switch between fixed orientations with one tap via the status bar
Can configure the rotation of the screen.
Control the rotation of the screen easily from the notification bar.
►Per App rotation settings
Can configure different rotations for each apps.
Rotates to your preset screen orientation upon starting the application.
Returns to the original screen orientation on closing the application.
►Special case settings
- Detects when chargers or earphones are connected and rotates to your preset screen orientation.
- Returns to the original screen orientation when they are removed.
- You can check this app’s functions and operations with a free trial.
- Automatic : the screen rotates based on a sensor.
- Landscape : the screen is fixed to a horizontal orientation.
- Landscape (Reverse) : the screen is fixed horizontal upside down.
- Landscape (Auto) : rotates automatically to a horizontal orientation based on a sensor.
- Portrait : the screen is fixed to a vertical orientation.
- Portrait (Reverse) : the screen is fixed vertical upside down.
- Portrait (Auto) : rotates automatically to a vertical orientation based on a sensor.
– Ver2.0.0 New feature added.
► Auto save mode
Rotation changes from the notification area are automatically saved for each app.
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **