This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD [ROOT] RPG Toram Online - MMORPG Ver. 4.0.52 LSPosed Module | Invincible | Always Crit Chance | No Next Attack Time | No MP Cost

Can someone please help me fix this.

I'm using LDPlayer emulator. Followed all the instructions on rooting my emu... everything is working and activated.

I'm using Magisk Kitsune 26.4-kitsune (246000)

I already hide my magisk app but still it can be detected... please tell me a way to bypass this. Thanks!

Use rooted phone, 100% working with kitsune.
why only rooted phone?is rooted phone is good?What are the advantages of rooting a phone? If you root a phone toram online cannot detect this mod? Why?please answer me,I need knowledge because rooting phones have risks and disadvantages.if you can answer why toram online can't detect the mod i will root phone because i can root phone for toram online i will be very grateful if you can answer this question.

toram detect emulator bro, use real phone

Also, does rooting one device affect other devices? Cuz when i rooted my emu on laptop; i wasnt able to login on my mobile devices (i have 3 mobile devices and wasnt able to login on 2 device) due to "Unauthorized Actions Detected"... I want to know cuz if it does im not gonna go on rooting my old phone.

mp 0 is just visual, not fully functional... works but the damage to monsters is not reduced at all if the player's mp runs out