Outdated SAINT SEIYA COSMO FANTASY EN | TW | JP | KR Ver. 2.27 MOD Menu APK | ATK/DEF Multi (1 - 1000) | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Skills | NO ADS

Withy14

Platinian
Apr 27, 2019
Global
As can be seen in the image, when I install the new apk, it gives an error. This happens even when installing over the old apk, both installing without having the game installed. I use NoxPlayer.
This happened before as well. Right now the only possible solution is to wait either for new version of the game or basically say goodbye to your old game. Unless this can be fixed by the author of the mod.

Withy14

Platinian
Apr 27, 2019
Global
As can be seen in the image, when I install the new apk, it gives an error. This happens even when installing over the old apk, both installing without having the game installed. I use NoxPlayer.
Ok I have found one very nasty possible fix for this.
First of all - make suer that you always copy. Never move.

Required knowledge: filesystem, Nox multi-instance manager;
Now to the fix - tested between Nox Android 4 and Android 5 (does not work on Android 7 due to different fielsystem). Also I assume that you are doing "upgrade".
Option 1:
1. Have original game on Android 4.
- check the size of the game (fully downloaded should have more than 1GB);
2. Create new Nox with Android 5.
3. Close all running emulators including Nox Multi-instance manager.
4. Go to the folder where Nox VMDK files are located.
5. Copy Nox Android 4 vmdk file to the location where is your Nox 5 vmdk file (COPY).
6. Rename it so the name match the vmdk file of Nox Android 5.
7. Open Nox multiinstance manager.
8. If you have done everything right than you should have both Nox Android 4 and 5 with exactly same disk size (the state should show exactly the same size).
9. Launch the new Nox Android 5.
10. Update the game.
- check the size of the game. If everything goes smoothly it should have roughly 130MB (if it has 1GB and if it will crash than you will need to follow different approach - bellow).
11. If the game starts than you should see it downloading the updates and if everything is ok than you should see your profile back after finishing the downloading the updates.

Option 2:
1. Have original game on Android 4.
- check the size of the game (fully downloaded should have more than 1GB);
2. Backup the Android - Data - com.bandainamcoent.seiyazben (oor similar depending which version you are using)
3. Create new Nox with Android 5 and than close all running instances of Nox including the Multi-Instance manager.
4. Repeat steps 4 to 9 from Option 1.
5. Copy the backuped data from step 2 into new emulator on teh same location (Android - Data).
6. Launch teh game.
7. If everything is done correctly than the game will ask you to install update.
8. Update the game.
9. Launch the game,
10. If everything is done correctly than the game should download quite large amount of data but after launch you should be able to see your old profile back.

Now there might be question why copy vmdk and not only the data? Tha answer is that the game relies on some hardware ID. If you issue the passcode to transfer the data than it will asume that you are changing to different hardware that is why it is not working if you simply copy the game onto different location - because you have changed HW ID but not the passcode. By copying the VMDK file you are fooling the game. Because while it is tolerant to Android OS update it does not work so well with diffrent hardware. So basically what I did was to run Android 4 vmdk file under Android 5 which triggered the update. And while the game data were deleted during this process the HW ID remains the same and due to fact that profile is stored in cache that is not removed by the upgrade than I was able to get it working basically on fressh upgrade (fresh upgrade - installed iold version of APK with only profile information and upgraded it to new version of APK). I have done quite a lot of things to try to get it working so it is possible that the above solutions willl not work always but they should still be valid. Also one note - this upgrade does not wrok from Android 5 to ANdroid 7. The VMDK file system used in both Androids isincompatible (I have tested it before for some other stuff and resulted in many failing applications).

Reactions: DarkIoriBR

Withy14

Platinian
Apr 27, 2019
Global
Just to add to my previous post: in order to be safe if you are able have it working than I strongly reccomend to issue new passcode,
Also it seems that the mod is no longer supported on android 4 because running it as fresh does not work.

Withy14

Platinian
Apr 27, 2019
Global
To the two posts above. In order to transfer the game to the newer Android version of Nox you might need to downgrade the game (please note that before doing this I would highly recommend to backup the orginial NOXvmdk file somewhere safe).
1. Copy the Android - Data - com.bandainamcoent.seiyazben somewhere safe
2. Uninstall teh game.
3. Install older version of the game.
4. Copy the com.bandainamcoent.seiyazben back to Android - Data.
5. Launch the game.
6. Do the following checks:
- It should ask you fro update. Ignore it.
- Check the game size, it should show around 1GB.

You can than proceed with transfering the game as mentioned in the Option 2.

Tags
saint seiya cosmo fantasy saint seiya cosmo fantasy cheat saint seiya cosmo fantasy hack saint seiya cosmo fantasy mod saint seiya cosmo fantasy mod menu yeowang yeowang mod 聖闘士星矢 ゾディアック ブレイブ 聖鬥士星矢 小宇宙幻想傳
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GIBs Open Request Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
Lewandowsk Open Request Saint Seiya: Legend of Justice ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 218
G Open Request Saint Seiya: Galaxy Spirits | SEA ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
Yeowang Outdated 聖闘士星矢 シャイニングソルジャーズ SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS JP Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x100 | Instant Win | All Trials Completed Outdated PMT Android MODs 96
Yeowang Outdated SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS Ver. 1.11.0 MOD Menu APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x100 | Instant Win | All Trials Completed (3 STARS) Outdated PMT Android MODs 658
Loru2 Filled Request SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS Filled Requests 8
L Open Request Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 51
R Open Request Saint Seiya Awakening iOS REQUEST SECTION 31
Yeowang Outdated Saint Seiya Awakening Ver. 1.6.39.35 MOD APK | God Mode | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 822
W Open Request Saint Seiya: Galaxy Spirits ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 22
iShark Open Request Saint Seiya Galaxy Spirits ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
iShark Open Request Saint Seiya Galaxy Spirits JP ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Foulou Open Request Saint Seiya Tencent ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Radon02 OA [Shared] Never Saint [18+] v0.20 EX MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
G OA [Shared] Saint or Sinner v0.95.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Succubus x Saint v1.03KG (Final) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
G OA [Shared] Saint Valentine vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
tang1234 FREE MOD [ROOT] SAINT IDLE(이세계 성녀 키우기) Ver.1.0.23 MOD MENU APK [Damage & Defense Multiple | God Mode] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 68
Shinoo OA [Shared] Saint Emiliana [18+] 1.07.04 + Extra MOD APK Age Restricted Games 79
gimijuni Open Request Saint of heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Shared [Tested] Cosmo Dash v1.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3