This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Samurai of Hyuga 5 Ver. 1.0.13 MOD APK | Paid APK | Unlocked Side Stories

You can boost your own stats by downloading the apk and then using total commander to go into the stats to change them. I might start posting mods or showing people how to do it themselves. Once you get the hang of it it's surprisingly easy
Then just use lucky patcher to sign the apk and unlock the conte
You can boost your own stats by downloading the apk and then using total commander to go into the stats to change them. I might start posting mods or showing people how to do it themselves. Once you get the hang of it it's surprisingly easy
Then again you also have to make sure you don't set it to high or it might break the game.. Now I'm figuring out how to code in my own mod menu so that I can just add the stats I want from the stats menu itself. Found this site when.sbenny stop posting mods for the game

Thx

Maybe 70-75 is sweetspot for games that start with 50 and 50 for games that star with
10-0

Maybe 70-75 is sweetspot for games that start with 50 and 50 for games that star with
10-0
Yep usually because of stat changes early on if you set it to high it will break the game so I usually got 70-75 in most games. But apparently most cog authors hide a mod menu in the code it's just that you have to find it.

The app is just the cover art and the name of the modder you can't play the game. There are no options to play are even start the story or side story.
I'm just going to use lucky patcher on the google store version since this isn't modded anyway.

Tags Tags
choice of games choice of games mod hosted games hosted games mod rpg samurai of hyuga 5 samurai of hyuga 5 cheat samurai of hyuga 5 hack samurai of hyuga 5 mod