Tutorial Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross | iOS | Mod iPA + iGameGod Mod Menu | DIY Guide

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
350x350bb.jpg

DIY Requirements:
- Windows PC ( Or equivalent Emulator )
- iGameGod App
- Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with iOS 11.0 ~ 13.7 for Mod IPA Portion:

--Mod IPA Portion can't be done on iOS 14.x as of Jan 2021 due to Appsync Unified not being iOS 14.x compatible(Could change in the future.)
-- Mod Menu Portion will work for iOS 14.x as CrackerXI+ and iGameGod are iOS 14.x compatible.

(somehow idiots think the first mod only works as a mod ipa because I showed it as a mod ipa.......ugh...Humans.. Am I Right?)

Before we start, your device must be Jailbroken to do any of this. You have to figure out how to jailbreak your own device as each iOS Version and iPhone have different methods and some devices have no methods at all. Review this Subreddit thread for information on your particular device:

Synopsis:
This is a Tutorial to teach complete beginners on how to make a simple Mod IPA and a makeshift Mod Menu with iGameGod(13:30 of video) for the game Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. This can also be carried over to other games made with Unity3D(aka il2cpp games in the cheating community.)

So get ready to get your learn on and Level yourselves up from being a basic beggar/leecher.

DIY Instructions:
Watch the video
2. Listen
3. Patience

Goals:
- Learn about ARM64 Modding with simple BOOLs and INTs
- Learn about making mod IPA's for il2cpp/Unity3D based games
- Learn about using iOSGod's iGameGod tool to make a mod menu
- Level up yourself from a beggar/leecher into a Cheat Making MACHINE!!!

Software I Used:
• 010 Editor: 010 Editor - Pro Text/Hex Editor | Edit 160+ Formats | Fast & Powerful
• HxD(alternate Hex Editor): HxD - Freeware Hex Editor and Disk Editor | mh-nexus
• ARMConverter Utility: armconverter
• 7zip: 7-Zip
• il2cpp Dumper: Releases · Perfare/Il2CppDumper
• WinSCP: WinSCP
• iFunBox 4(requires Non-Marketplace iTunes to be installed): ifunbox_v4106_setup.exe
• Non-Marketplace iTunes 64bit: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/win64
• Non-Marketplace iTunes 32bit: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/win32
• Notepad++: Notepad++
• AppCake Repo for CrackerXI+: https://cydia.iphonecake.com/
• Karen's Repo for AppSync Unified(To be able to install Mod IPA's through Filza): Home :: Karen's Repo
• iGameGod: iOSGods Repo

Credits:
- Kuronyx (and others listed at the end of the video.)

Tutorial Video:

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
PS, This started out as a massively Ad-libbed 40 minute tutorial, I cut out most of the un-needed commentary and brain farts to a video just shy of 20 minutes. Hopefully someone learns something new!

Last edited:

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
My computer can't use ifunbox because it doesn't recognize the device
Try 3uTools , someone say they use this if iFunBox does not work for them. If you can't get that to work, you can always connect to iphone through SSH and your Wifi Router with both computer and iphone connected to same router. YOu will need a tweak install on iphone called OpenSSH. After you will need to connect to your iphone's WiFi address, usually is show in iphone wifi setting display when connected as 192.168.1.xxx , you will need to connect to whatever it is and use same username and password.

beodolce95

Platinian
Aug 29, 2020
Hà Nội
@kuronyx yes! I did with 3utool but after I had 1 ipa mod and I installed that ipa through 3utool the game could not start. I'm sure I didn't make any mistakes. My device iPhone 7 plus ios 14.2 is jailbroken with checkra1n.

beodolce95

Platinian
Aug 29, 2020
Hà Nội
You dont need itools ifunbox 3utool just input your iphone ip into WinSCP instead of 127.0.0.1
Cái vấn đề là tôi sử dụng 3utool để cài đặt ipa đã mod lên game gốc, nhưng không mở được game lên. Tôi làm giống hệt như video chỉ là dùng 3utool thay thế cho iFunbox thôi.

Viên tịnh

Platinian
Oct 17, 2019
Viet nam
Ờ vậy là bạn làm hư file game rồi. Có gì add fb chỉ cho. Đang có bản độc quyền xịn lắm. Bá đạo luôn
Cái vấn đề là tôi sử dụng 3utool để cài đặt ipa đã mod lên game gốc, nhưng không mở được game lên. Tôi làm giống hệt như video chỉ là dùng 3utool thay thế cho iFunbox thôi.

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
@kuronyx yes! I did with 3utool but after I had 1 ipa mod and I installed that ipa through 3utool the game could not start. I'm sure I didn't make any mistakes. My device iPhone 7 plus ios 14.2 is jailbroken with checkra1n.
You did do something wrong. You clearly did not read the start of the description. Re-read the DIY Requirements again. If you only watch tutorial and did not read any of the notes in this Post, that will cause you a lot of problems.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
India ka postor