This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

i tried installing the new apk ss you said when i log in its now always force close in this section (check picture attached)

p.s: this didnt happen before in the previous mod apk ( that has god mode on v1) in that i can push my current stage is 305 but now with the latest apk i can't even log to the game

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-03-06-24-50-659_com.netmarble.skiagb.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 43
scratch this i can log in to the game now but the force close is still there while im doing auto boss push stage

i cant login with google account
stuck in here
please someone help me to solve this problem
tried to reinstall step 1 till 9

Attachments

• stuck.PNG
    616 KB · Views: 58
Mod worked nicely... But for boss stage, we will get crash (even when mod not active)...
But good for clearing dungeons. Some note from me : maybe the 'crash' / 'force close' really annoying.
(No root)

Mod worked nicely... But for boss stage, we will get crash (even when mod not active)...
But good for clearing dungeons. Some note from me : maybe the 'crash' / 'force close' really annoying.
(No root)
Hope you can fix the crash on Tower. Great mod btw
Have you tried the latest APK? I literally tested on my phone on infinite tower, stage 300+ boss, scroll up to find my comment

Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod