This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.16.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

Just wasted my time to test , still working fine.
Sorry, I can't help with "skill issue". Please read the zygisk guide again, and reinstall from scratch if needed.

Here's the proof:

thanks for sharing,

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE MOD MENU, ITS WORK FINE. LEGIT
MY PROBLEM MOD MENU NOT SHOWING, IT'S SOLVED. ONCE AGAIN THANKS SIR

Hi, bimazj.
I had a workaround.
1. from removing and reinstall new modules (not work)
2. reading logs (there no indicator of the modules is running, got same response as above except playintegrityfix and zygisk_shamiko- because I don't install them)
3. new installing virtual phone android 10 with another version magisk (26.1) - previously I use 25.2 work flawlessly before game update
4. reading post carefully about installation, even tried make another installation to change version of modules directly from /data/adb/modules/ from 1.0 to 1.12.00 - not sure if it affected but that what I understand with the tutorial
5. copying the yunana module to post-fs-data.d folder and service.d

none of them are work, and finally ended stop trying just now.

if there any some clearance tips or guide to fix mod menu not showing, I will be so grateful

Thanks in advanced

Helo sir, mod is not show, I installed it normally like the previous version, but for some reason the mod menu doesn't appear in this version, sir?

Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod