Outdated Shadowgun Legends Ver. 0.8.7 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Inf. Ammo | No Overheat

Wiccan

Special-Member
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
What should l do then?Can l solve the thing?
Not sure..mabye ask one of the modders who modded bro..gbo can mabye give way better advice on these things..sorry..mabye you can start over with new install after purging the old file and perhaps don't use some of the mod menu features..but it seems the developers of the game are screening for actually ppl who don't have the Google play version ..there may be nothing you can do..in these cases especially with games that have pvp and are a very successful Pay to play time games..

Apetrei

Rooted Member
Oct 5, 2017
This game shadowgun legends(SGL) HAS ANTICHEAT.U USE MOD OR SAMTHING ELSE U GOT BANNED.USE NORMAL VERSION.

Wiccan

Special-Member
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
All the links uselles only get spam and advertisements
Listen..when you click any of the d load links tap the 3 dots on top right of device and open page up in chrome..then tap the dload on that page..once the Addie's come go back to top right and re open the previous page d load tab was on and it will prompt the d load icon into action
.do this a few times after dodging a few adds and you've successful bypassed bing spammed by adds..

The once your all down loaded go back to chrome to same 3 dots and open site settings..then hit notification settings ..then remove all the permissions that those same adds tried to stick to your account..this is the best way to get rid of junk that spies and slows your device down..

Reactions: Daniel-Jan Beentjes

XxNuKeNxX

Mar 18, 2018
Quebec
I use my 1st ID with 1.5 million fame log in to this mods. NO BANNED. 👍👍👍
You wont get ban with this one im almost 100% sure
But dont use the one with 15+Feature (in the 1st, 2nd page) my main account got banned for life while saying for life i mean until 31/12/9999 i had bought stuff on it so yeah really fucking awful to skip an antiban feature... Rip

XxNuKeNxX

Mar 18, 2018
Quebec
Lol I got banned with no mod menu on and didn't even play pvp..I'm guessing this game has some detection system..lol..was having so much fun ..don't know how I got banned though..any ideas anyone..well atleast I got to play it some and for that I'm greatfull
Probably someone reported you or something as i grinded from level 1 to 20 (when 20 level was the maximum you could reach) and didnt got banned until today when i tried that freaking one with ESP, Aimbot, Rapid Fire, etc.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skilly95