PMT FREE MOD SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2 Ver. 7.0.10 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited MP | NO ADS

tjbishop

Platinian
Dec 10, 2020
USA
Guys my im having problem it says the account has been suspended,should i create a new account?
Same here, partner. I figure INSTEAD of putting up a required download patch that, like almost every single other game out there, closes the game window and forcibly redirects us to the Google play store entry for said game title have no option except to Uninstall the, now outdated, modded version of the game and reinstall the shitty, regular, unmodified version of the game if we want to run the apk and start progressing again.

BUT NO, this time, I'm guessing, the admins probably ran a some scan 'n' sniff bots across everyone's accounts on their servers, and everyone without a perfect, clean copy of the game code received a banhammer to the metaphorical face.

My question is... Is this a perma-ban or will we be able to play, next mod update?

pukipuki

Platinian
Jul 6, 2020
thailand
BUT NO, this time, I'm guessing, the admins probably ran a some scan 'n' sniff bots across everyone's accounts on their servers, and everyone without a perfect, clean copy of the game code received a banhammer to the metaphorical face.

My question is... Is this a perma-ban or will we be able to play, next mod update?
I lost 3 accounts on the last update. But still got extra 2. I have no idea why. I always careful never use mod in pvp or multiplayer contents.

Kruzicludu

Platinian
Mar 1, 2019
Carpdiem
I honestly believe They have some sort of scrubber that looks at your code occasionally. One of my accounts I just completed the tutorial and then transferred the user to the mod. Did not play at all after that. The account was still banned with no use of the mod, only it being installed. Yet one of my accounts I've used before the update playing with the mod only got banned very recently. The way accounts are banned is absurdly weird, but I assume it has to do with searching game code.

Tags
shin megami tensei liberation shin megami tensei liberation cheat shin megami tensei liberation hack shin megami tensei liberation mod shin megami tensei liberation unlimited yeowang yeowang mod