PMT FREE MOD SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2 Ver. 7.1.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited MP | NO ADS

Helpmeplaz

Platinian
Feb 10, 2023
SAN JOSE
Not sure if it helps but do the following:

1 no guild
2 no friends
3 don't use in event with rankings or at least try not to unless event has weak/Low level mobs
4 don't pass floor 66-70 of Tokyo abyss
5 don't use in duel, as in turn it to 1 for atk and Def and turn of mp, you can use it in training though
6 try not to use in aura gate 1 pass floor 30. For aura gate 2 try not to use at all.

So, basically solo content are okay. But try not to have friends who can see your overwhelming progress speed at passing high end stages. Like 2nd season stages. Unless you somehow manage to put together a Uber team with good panel and migatama and brands already.

Badutt

Platinian
Nov 13, 2019
Indonesia
Not sure if it helps but do the following:

1 no guild
2 no friends
3 don't use in event with rankings or at least try not to unless event has weak/Low level mobs
4 don't pass floor 66-70 of Tokyo abyss
5 don't use in duel, as in turn it to 1 for atk and Def and turn of mp, you can use it in training though
6 try not to use in aura gate 1 pass floor 30. For aura gate 2 try not to use at all.

So, basically solo content are okay. But try not to have friends who can see your overwhelming progress speed at passing high end stages. Like 2nd season stages. Unless you somehow manage to put together a Uber team with good panel and migatama and brands already.
Nah mate, been doing this before but still ain't safe. But for pass few weeks now I've checking how the security filter works and they did it for every month at least once (it's not always on the same date every month but they have pattern). So I tried to moved my account to the original apk before next month. It still under test and of course I'm not guarantee it too but what you told before yeah I've done that and still got the banned thingies (it last for 3 months until the march security filter took me down), perhaps they checking from the original source code that intact in the registered apk because tempered apk would be in different codes.

Helpmeplaz

Platinian
Feb 10, 2023
SAN JOSE
Nah mate, been doing this before but still ain't safe. But for pass few weeks now I've checking how the security filter works and they did it for every month at least once (it's not always on the same date every month but they have pattern). So I tried to moved my account to the original apk before next month. It still under test and of course I'm not guarantee it too but what you told before yeah I've done that and still got the banned thingies (it last for 3 months until the march security filter took me down), perhaps they checking from the original source code that intact in the registered apk because tempered apk would be in different codes.
Yeah, got some decent rolls so might move the account to an non modded apk soon.

Tags
shin megami tensei liberation shin megami tensei liberation cheat shin megami tensei liberation hack shin megami tensei liberation mod shin megami tensei liberation unlimited yeowang yeowang mod