PMT FREE MOD SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2 Ver. 7.1.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited MP | NO ADS

Krauser12

Platinian
Jun 6, 2018
Florida
Game is stuck on the screen. Not able to press "ok"
Question, did you already have an account? It's been years since I've played since I got banned with an account that was almost a year old and was curious if this popped up regardless if you had an account or not. Because you are right I can't get past this either.

NMZkalkan

Rookie
Aug 29, 2022
USA
Question, did you already have an account? It's been years since I've played since I got banned with an account that was almost a year old and was curious if this popped up regardless if you had an account or not. Because you are right I can't get past this either.
Wanted to know if you figured out the issue because at least for myself I have. Noticed on the normal app denying it notification settings on a Samsung device at least causes it to claim up and slow down dramatically. I had to go into the App Settings and turn on Storage, Notifications & Camera permissiona manually and that fixed the issue on end. Hopefully that helps

Krauser12

Platinian
Jun 6, 2018
Florida
Wanted to know if you figured out the issue because at least for myself I have. Noticed on the normal app denying it notification settings on a Samsung device at least causes it to claim up and slow down dramatically. I had to go into the App Settings and turn on Storage, Notifications & Camera permissiona manually and that fixed the issue on end. Hopefully that helps
I appreciate you responding. That actually fixed it, I appreciative for you figuring it out and coming back and helping I can't believe it was because we blocked it from notifications and such

Tags
shin megami tensei liberation shin megami tensei liberation cheat shin megami tensei liberation hack shin megami tensei liberation mod shin megami tensei liberation unlimited yeowang yeowang mod