PMT FREE MOD SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2 Ver. 7.1.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited MP | NO ADS

Echo30

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 24, 2018
Earth
Thanks for the mod. It's sad that events in this game are untouchable with the mod cuz it all has ranked stuff

LuckyCrossX

Rookie
Jun 4, 2020
BiH
@Yeowang Thanks for the update, however, please be advised that I could not install the latest mod at first due to errors.

This is because I mistakenly downloaded the Unsigned apk due to misplaced links on your part.
You put the Signed apk into the Unsigned box and vice versa, as can be seen in the picture below.

Please correctly order the links so that others don't run into this issue. Thank you.

2023-11-28 10_29_04-SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Liberation D×2 Ver. 6.3.01 MOD Menu APK _ Attack Multip...png

Echo30

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 24, 2018
Earth
So the ban rate for this game is high?
I'm just gonna try it for the collab so what are the do's and don'ts when using this mod to prevent getting banned any time soon?

Tags
shin megami tensei liberation shin megami tensei liberation cheat shin megami tensei liberation hack shin megami tensei liberation mod shin megami tensei liberation unlimited yeowang yeowang mod