Someone made a Bleach Brave Souls mod?

DBZFan102

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 12, 2020
Brazil
Something interesting happened to me as I was playing Bleach Brave Souls yesterday. I joined a co-op team that said "mod".
Now, I hadn't been playing co-op for a while, so I hadn't noticed any mods until now. There were a few users claiming to use mods in the raids, but I never managed to join their rooms. But this time, I got to see it. It worked exactly like the one we used to have - made us super-fast, and killed everything in one shot. We cleared all the rooms in a matter of seconds.

I've tried to find this new mod many times, but to no avail. Does anyone know where it comes from?

jawaki2

Platinian
Nov 22, 2020
USA
Looks good to play that game. I often used click here service for searching and downloading new games like bleach brave souls. Torrent is a freeware that helps you download files from the internet. If you would like to download a huge file, then using a torrent is the most preferred method. I sometimes like download new games from torrents.

Shururu

Rookie
Sep 1, 2018
France
I just Saw one room with MOD in raids but couldn't join it, will if i see it again. Came here right away to see if it was from here.