@spidernation , reply. i have a question for you!

NewAccount99282828

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
America
(i asked this questions in chat but nobody responded. so ill just ask it here so u can respond whenever you get Online.)

@Spidernation so i got a question about elon.dog , there is one same site as the elon.dog one called autodog.io . idk which one to use?

IDK WHO ELSE should i ask if i got any questions about that site, you are the only i know who uses that site.

ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST ON DISCORD, SO I CAN ASK U ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PRIVATELY.

Spidernation

Support
Staff member
Support
Approved Modder
Oct 8, 2019
United States
There both from the same company , But i use Elon.dog and the telegram group im in use Elon.dog first time hearing about that other website but confirmed with the customer service they own that website too but the main one that everyone uses as its the main platform is elon.dog

NewAccount99282828

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 17, 2022
America
There both from the same company , But i use Elon.dog and the telegram group im in use Elon.dog first time hearing about that other website but confirmed with the customer service they own that website too but the main one that everyone uses as its the main platform is elon.dog
Finally u responded. Btw can u add be to the telegram GC, cuz remember the discord gc we had nobody talks in there. Its dead silent there, Can u add me to any other gc that u guys have so i can ask questions about how log in.

carusos1974

Rookie
Nov 7, 2022
York
How do i dm u, because when i cick ur profile it says "only limited number of people can see ur profile". Is there another way to dm u???