This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Help! Spoof the application installation time/source/etc.?

Flammable

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Is there any way to spoof the installation date for a specific app and from where was installed so the Device info like apps can show the edited information or is there a fake device info app of some sort where it can show the false information.

The problem is with one stupid game where it all started. I was asked by a moderator of the said game, why on my other device (in my case, my NOX emulator filled with over 100+ apps/games and other junk for testing) I had outdated version of the app. Not modified in any way, only downloaded from google (old apk version) to check a feature and ask why it's missing from the latest version. As soon as I pasted screenshot to ask "Can we see this feature again" I got called to instantly show the app info on all of my devices (because using old version wasn't allowed lol) or else I'll be blocked from the game completely if I refuse to show my devices. I showed my smartphone 1st (clean status of the app, installed from the playstore since 2022 and updated 2024) in order to prove I'm innocent in the whole stupid bullshit I was involved into but I had to show the NOX as well and explain about the old version. So I reinstalled the app instantly from the playstore before showing my screen (before it was showing Package Installed/Unknown in the Device Info) but then the I got asked why my app was installed and updated on the same date. He also noticed Lucky Patcher, Titanium Backup and other Root apps on the Nox emulator as well, so short-long story, my legit smartphone account was banned manually too for no reason.

So can I fake all of the the info for a specific app package to avoid problems in the future?