This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Star Trek Lower Decks Mobile Ver. 1.22.0.29436 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency

keeps crashing now.

Crashes whenever you try to buy anything from the shop (buying cards with chips, trying to open crates etc) even with the mod options disabled, can't seem to install the 'normal' version over the top of it & since it doesn't link to google play or anything uninstalling to then reinstall wipes the game data

keeps crashing now.
crashes when you want to buy something

Fixed. Use latest apk

Free in-game purchases are for everything that cost real money?
Cause it doesn't work. It just shows the Google thing that says this app is not connected to Google pay. And then it just keeps spinning doing nothing until I force close.

Free in-game purchases are for everything that cost real money?
Cause it doesn't work. It just shows the Google thing that says this app is not connected to Google pay. And then it just keeps spinning doing nothing until I force close.

You must have Google Play

You must have Google Play
I have google play but the mod can't connect to google play like all other mods, so I get a pop saying error and then the game just spins in place.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218_224003_Google Play Store.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20221218_224017_Star Trek Lower Decks Mobile.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 48
Tags Tags
east side games studio east side games studio cheat east side games studio hack east side games studio mod hypercasual idle game idle rpg simulation simulations single player star trek lower decks mobile star trek lower decks mobile cheat star trek lower decks mobile hack star trek lower decks mobile mod stylized realistic