Summoners War Guild

Jhan Michael

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 20, 2018
Philippines
So i noticed that there are battle records in guild tower so anyone have a guild of modded accounts? I wanna join and if not lets make one

Godlikewarz

Rookie
Mar 20, 2018
Kansas
I actually just made a guild for people that use g-boa mod for that very reason and recording on the labyrinth etc give me the name in Dm i will add it after work. Made it yesterday so still level 1 guild :p with only me in it

yacineljb

Platinian
Oct 11, 2018
Algérie
It's a bad idea guys , cuz one bad person can report us all and we'll all get banned , better stay hidden within non-modders lol

RickyParrish

Platinian
Jan 30, 2019
USA
Well, if you guys are playing the game in a guild then I also want to in as I like to play in an online team. I know that one can play in a team when the game can run in the multiplayer mode. But it is true that to play a game in a multiplayer mode we have to gain certain experience in the single-player mode. Which platform do you guys use to play your game? Well, I also like to play a video game, but I used to play a shooter video game like Destiny 2, Call of Duty, Battlefield 5, and many more. These are a first-person shooter video game that can be played on the various gaming platforms like PS, PC, Xbox. Playing this game is like taking yourself to an amazing world of a gaming player. Apart from the shooter video game, I also like to play an action-adventure video game called Grand theft auto 5. GTA 5 is also the latest series to play, there is a lot to do in a game while playing like the gamer can do a robbery in the supermarket, stores, etc. One can also do experiment with the vehicles while playing a game. If anyone interested in playing this game then can buy Grand theft auto 5 easily to play with friends. Previously, all of my friends used to play a game in an online team, they all inspired me to play a game. I chose PC as the gaming platform because one can play any type of video game in it. As we know that in this era of technology many game developers come up with the latest series if the video game. PC is compatible to play all kinds of a video game.