This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

60k attack all red gear astral forged
i was getting a little greedy using some of the options too much and too frequently within one battle and got popped once. NEver got picked up in those challenge levels however, ad i'm on 11 i think?? Just try and limit what you use and how much and you should be ok, otherwise I also might recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the regular game and playing a little on that so you can not be always using the modded apk in case they find a way to detect it. May sound paranoid but I've invested too much damn time and money in this damn game for them to wipe my account out.

Reactions: Canhheo
id recommedn everyone be careful, just got a message in game about the devs looking into "data anomolies". This method is going to be patched quickly i am thinking.

Your hard work and creativity shine through in this mod. Looking forward to exploring all the exciting features! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for more updates!

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod