This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Thank you for your detailed explanation. I have a few clarifying questions:

When you mentioned, "I hacked 0-71 chapters, the main challenges, mega, and all of the zone operation I only got 7 days," could you provide more details about what you mean by "7 days"

I can also confirm that playing Spec Ops, Main Challenges, Mega Challenges; I have not made it back to level 30 with this playthrough to see if Zone Operation has changed. The trainers I have activated that does not trigger a data error

Gold Mine: Spec Ops: Main Challenges: Mega Challenges:
Invincible On
Damage Multi 10
Drop Multi 2 for Gold Mine(until I get 30K then switch it to 1) and the other Games I set it to 5. My other account is level 90 and only gets 89k in gold.
EXP
BOMB
Other
MISC: Double Weapon/slot
Automation:
Select skill; Auto Skip Lucky Train
/////////////////////////////////////////

The Main missions I have the following trainers set:
Invincible ON
Drop Item Multiplier set to 5
Other (Other seems to only effect Gold Coins)
Automation
Auto Select Skill (Random)
Auto Skip Luck Train
Passed Chapter 13, 14, 15+

MLSMANXP,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to make a couple of requests for modifications to enhance our gaming experience.

Firstly, it would be fantastic if we could add the feature of continuously pressing the "Swap Skills" (Refresh) button. This addition would allow us to manually choose the skills we want, providing more control over our gameplay. Currently, the game's randomizer determines our skill set, and having the ability to select skills manually would greatly enhance our strategic approach.

Additionally, I'd like to suggest the inclusion of a "Drop Multiplier" specifically for Weapon and Armor Designs. This modification would enhance our chances of obtaining these essential items during gameplay. Given the rarity of these drops, a multiplier for designs would significantly contribute to our progress and enjoyment.

Thank you for considering these modifications. I appreciate your ongoing efforts to improve our gaming experience.

Hi, just a question regarding the Drop Item Multiplier, how does it work or on which levels does it work? For example I set the value to 5 and I choose EXP, treasure and other. But when I do the daily challenge for example I get 26k EXP before mod and after mod it still just shows 26k? No difference.

This is an insightful question, and it addresses a flaw in the game related to gameplay EXP and player level EXP. The modification trainer specifically elevates the EXP that contributes to acquiring more skills during gameplay. Similarly, the Golden Ticket (Oil Bond) enhances your gameplay skill level EXP. The modification essentially optimizes the gameplay experience by boosting the relevant experience points needed for skill progression.

I made a mistake its the Ninja scroll not the oil bond that is for gold increase..

I meant that I only got banned for 7 days and apparently it seems that I am keeping the data as per the screen I am currently getting. I have 3 days 12 hours left to be unmanned to confirm that.

Apart from that, I also made a clone of the app and started playing on there. Following my own instructions, I have yet to meet a data error and have not been warned/banned currently at chapter 59.

Advise to you:

Remove damage Multiplier on chapters. They are timed and you are invincible. Plus with all red Evo skills, you can pretty much defeat any boss or any mob. You shouldn't be in there if you see yourself stuck at the same spot in terms of equipment etc.

Second would be Gold. It's risky. It's tied with the system and ups and downs may trigger a data error. Previously they were being ignored but with the new detection system, one or two may be enough.

Reactions: Johnsean11813
Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod