This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

lol i was using this beast on Path of Trials and got up to 3200 lvl its great but now I can't get any higher because the second it sees me fiddling with the dmaage multiplyer it just boots me from the game. I don't ever use the risky features, so when you don't use those you never get a warning.
*NOTE"* the "Finish battle now" button did get me a warning after using it maybe 5 or 6 times. I no longer will use that option either.

install the game but it started with brand new log in. How do you guys connect to the old account?
Seems like survivor doesnt have log in at all.

how can you log in your main account? please help

most times if you uninstall the app, it doesn't erase the game's log in information, you can simply reinstall with the new mod apk and it should be good to go. If you are having difficulties maintaining the login credentials, try to not log into google play when the window first opens, i.e. click outside of it and let the game open without logging into Gplay. that way you should have a local save of your file which you can then easily keep through installs and uninstalls. The other thing you can do is download the app called Titanium Backup... get the modded APK of it online (easy to find). It allows you to make the most comprehensive backups of apps data and install files. Try making backups of the game's information through Titanium with regular game install, then uninstall the game, then install the modded APK, then restore the games data.

These are just recommendations. I am not a wizard nor do I know everything about how all this works. Just my best recommendations for your guys that are having troubles.

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod