This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Reported
Reason: "hey I've now tested downloading the original game from the player story. When I do that the game works normally but I have a ban on the mod version. Is there any way to get around that and does the game recognize the mod or why is there a ban only on the mod version? I've also tried it with a VPN".

Checked by myself.
The game and mod works just fine. Keep in mind, some of those features will get you banned faster than others. You can ALWAYS get a ban in ANY game at ANY time. If you don't get an instant ban at the start of the game, then its very unlikely that the mod got detected.
It could be that you got your HWID/IMEI banned, then you have to either root your device and try Device ID changers or factory reset your entire device. Or just use it in a VM such as VMOS, vphonegaga etc.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.67(9) (Android 9) rooted + patched
Everything enabled EXCEPT risky features:

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod