This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Can someone tell me how I can keep the account even if I download the game from Google play cus when I download the game from Google play my account J's goes

Can someone tell me how I can keep the account even if I download the game from Google play cus when I download the game from Google play my account J's goes

Reactions: Kokopuff
Doesn't work for me. I renamed to .apk but when I try to install it says that is in conflict with another pack. I tried deleting the 2.10.2 and install yours from zero but it says the same thing.

If you uninstalled previous version, it should not give package conflict error. Let me try in shelter.

mIsmanXP are you using any specific signature? Because when I edited using apk editor it gave package conflict error. So I had to backup and restore data.

Pisellozzo worked fine for me. If you are using parallel space or shelter or similar you need to uninstall all existing versions . Only then it will install. This is because of different signatures.

Try it

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod