This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.2.0 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Still have that weird issue with being banned even tho I have no account / re-installed the apk.

Any insights? On a samsung flip 5 ?

is there hidden data files ? Some other mods are working fine and I can log into my habby acc, but not on this one, it doesn't allows me to reach any options, it straight says "account 0 banned" then it force close the app.

:/ I'd pay for vip if it worked fine on my end, or tip you, but it is straight not working for me since 3.0

There are features which can get you banned. It's even written in the first post and this options are marked as risky in the mod menu.

There are features which can get you banned. It's even written in the first post and this options are marked as risky in the mod menu.
As I said, my account is not banned, it just says "account 0 banned" straight when I install it, never used it before, only the one from another group and the official app, never got banned on the game, the phone is like new, I used it fine on my previous phone, before 3.0 rolled out.

Also tried multiple installers, tried to access obb (unsuccessfully because not rooted and samsung sucks tbh), clean game data, manually deleting obb ... still says that.

Like, idk why people thinks I got banned some way or another, I think other samsung users got some identical issues but no one updated on it, I can't reach any settings, I get a ban screen on start, even if I re-installed it or reset data etc...

I'd even tip the creator if he helped me in that regard

I'd love to edit my post but can't, you can see attached that my player ID is set to 0 on opening, that isn't a valid player ID

To see that menu, I have to disconnect network, if I reconnect it straight says that the account with the player ID 0 is banned for exploit.

If I start the game connected to the network, it says that the account is banned.

Clicking "fix error" doesn't do anything.

Should be more clear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_063357_Survivorio.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 59
Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod