PMT FREE MOD Tanks A Lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena Ver. 1.80 MOD APK | Unlimited Ammo | No Reload | No Ads

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
_2qak3tkV8iPGlfEGBW0zUbGzRF0fuMLxaw4VTaSXR-LE=s280.png

Playstore Link: Tanks A Lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena - Android Apps on Google Play

Apkkpure Link: Tanks A Lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena - Android Apps on Apkpure

Game Name: Tanks A Lot! - Realtime Multiplayer Battle Arena
Game Version: v1.80
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No/Yes

Incredibly dynamic and fun multiplayer game. Build your tank from dozens of parts, play with your friends & dominate the arena - 3 vs 3 PVP action. Try different tactics and win. Choose a tank and join the battle! Download Now!

Tanks A Lot! features four distinct game modes:

☠ shoot your way in a classic, adrenaline-filled Deathmatch
? fight for resources in Brawl
? be the last man standing in Battle Royale
⚽ play football in Tank-O-Ball, but with tanks!

Need more? No problem!
We have machine guns, artillery, napalm, tasers, railguns, plasma cannons and much, much more. Select weapons that best fit your play style!

There are shotguns for those that like to get up close and personal, lasers for tech geeks, and sniper turrets for long-distance assassins.

Defeat the enemy combat vehicles or be the last man standing in Battle Royale mode—Tanks a lot! is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle

Customise your tanks and dominate the battlefield! Play Now for Free!

*MOD features*
1. Unlimited Ammo
2. No Reload
3. No Ads

You can play with a signed Version, but you can't save your Progress, because the Game have only Guest and Google Play login.

Note: You need Android 4.4 or higher! When you use the Mod with an Device lower than 4.4, the Game will work but it's normal Game without modded Features!

Big Note: They changed their Version System, every Device have now a another Version, the Mod don't work anymore on Nox as example, so when the Mod don't work on your Device, i can't do nothing.

You can't Speed Up with this Mod, in Future i will add more Features and i will add a Mod Menu, but this TAKES A LOT OF TIME, because im really busy with manage the Site.

*Preview*

!I don't upload a new Video, only when the Dev's change something that i can't mod a Feature anymore!

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

1. Remove original game
a. if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it.
2. Download modded APK
3. Install modded APK
4. Enjoy =)
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Your device must be full patched. How to? Read:
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
3. Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4..
4. Start original game and login once with Google+.
5. Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game).
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.
Specific Game Account login possible (for example: HIVE)? Yes.

Way 1 (no root):
1.) Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
2.) Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional "x" or something
3.) Remove playstore version
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Go to Android/OBB and remove the added "x" from game data
6.) Enjoy
Or watch: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide

Way 2 (root & no-root):
1.) Download OBB files
2.) Download mod APK
3.) Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
4.) Install mod APK
5.) Enjoy

Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
Follow this patch Guide: Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games

Free Download:
Hidden content

** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
Credit to: @DaRealPanDa

Tutorials:
Tutorial - Why you should root + patch your device?
Tutorial - How to overwrite/update a MOD with NOX Emulator
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to sign up and download on www.platinmods.com
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
Tutorial - [Videotutorial] How To Install OBB Files On Modded Games (root)

Last edited:

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
does not work, tried both versions
Then it's your Device.
How it's written in the Notes, they changed their Version System, the Game Version and Files depend now on the Phone ( so on the CPU in the Phone )
Downloaded this Game with my Phone, so it will work only on similiar Devices.
My Phone is a ZTE Blade V8 | Android 7.0 | non-rooted.

Cocos

Apr 18, 2017
Thank you, the mod does work, but not on all devices. Is there a way to add increased defense, extra damage or increased rewards?

DaRealPanDa

Global Moderator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Germany
Thank you, the mod does work, but not on all devices. Is there a way to add increased defense, extra damage or increased rewards?
"
Big Note: They changed their Version System, every Device have now a another Version, the Mod don't work anymore on Nox as example, so when the Mod don't work on your Device, i can't do nothing.

You can't Speed Up with this Mod, in Future i will add more Features and i will add a Mod Menu, but this TAKES A LOT OF TIME, because im really busy with manage the Site. "

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Arsenal Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 1
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 0
Arsenal Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 4
bransonsmith iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
Loyalty05 ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 51