PMT FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 3.4.2 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
I think its server sided

The bunos relics multiplier and 25% advance stage start of the sets bunoses is not working .i think its server sided
Only things that aren't server sided works with this hack.So relics multiplier no works

Reactions: keeshia

cdn001

Rooted Member
May 19, 2018
Thailand
UPDATED to 3.4.2
Added All item sets bonus is active
Added Only fight with bosses
you are Goooodd this perfect modding

Everything works except relics multiplier But that's not a problem everything is very good now
set buff : portar warp from 50 go to 60 / pet lv. / damage
and damage I feel push can go on far When compared with deactivate set buff although it looks small

i found some bug if you prestige with coin (both) mod activate some hero will lose just relaunch your game hero will be back
or you can deactivate and prestige without a problem
just like this
TyTYs2U.png
sorry for big pic i can't fix this small

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
you are Goooodd this perfect modding

Everything works except relics multiplier But that's not a problem everything is very good now
set buff : portar warp from 50 go to 60 / pet lv. / damage
and damage I feel push can go on far When compared with deactivate set buff although it looks small

i found some bug if you prestige with coin (both) mod activate some hero will lose just relaunch your game hero will be back
or you can deactivate and prestige without a problem
Are you talking of not coins mod activated so Coins Increase and Coins not Decrease at the same time?If yes you shouldn't enable these two mods at the same time

Ututatyse Pipes

Rooted Member
Apr 25, 2019
Praha
Why cant i download it? I click on slow download and new pop up shows and when i press back nothing happens, then i click again slow download and new pop ups ads and again and again.. Can anybody help me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 1
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 3
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 4
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 4
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 2
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
D ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 2
zomilu ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
BrownBoyyy iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
A Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 3
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 11
Arsenal Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 9

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panupanu