PMT FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 3.4.2 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown

cdn001

Rooted Member
May 19, 2018
Thailand
Are you talking of not coins mod activated so Coins Increase and Coins not Decrease at the same time?If yes you shouldn't enable these two mods at the same time
no no i mean when activate coin increase or not decrese it activate when prestige hero will lose
before press prestige you should deactivate mod coin :face46:

Reactions: nik2143

nik2143

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
Maybe infinite skill points? I saw a mod apk with infinite skill points some months ago, but dont know if it still works
I haven't seen a way to mod them.The apk tha you have see is old so a lot of things have been changed

Reactions: keeshia

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raflirafsanjani