PMT FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 6.8.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

dtezt

Platinian
Nov 13, 2017
It is really simple : if you teapot , you did something wrong or played stupid. It´s not the fault of the mod or its options. Two days ago i reached max. Stage with using this mod from day 1.
Think before you do something while mod is active and don´t push 3000 stages while just started playing. Its not that hard. And if you want a mod with Vip only or limited options : there are at least 2 Russian sites with 2 different mods out there. Just use those.

and @SILVERFISH4 : i would delete that pic or at least blackout your name or important infos. You never know who is watching for stuff like that xD

nik2143

Jr. PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 30, 2018
Italy
The mod apk nick provides is all you need, if you just want vip features, then simply don't open the mod menu as vip features are unlocked by default.

If you only use;
• Coins do not decrease
• mana do not decrease
• unlimited mana
• only fight boss
• go to max stage (only outside of tornament)
You will be fine.

I'll provide a screenshot of where I'm at since day 1 of using nicks mod since stage 1.

Basically out of tornament;
Step 1: load the game fully;
Step 2: Enable mods;
•Coins not decrease
•Mana not decrease
•No Skill Cooldown
•Unlimited fairies
•Only fight with bosses
Step 3: start a push;
Step 4: once reaching desired max stage, turn on;
• All item sets bonus is active
• Hero scrolls level = 100
• Hero weapons level = 100
• instant Max Stage
• step 5: prestige;
• step 6: upgrade any passive skills;
• Step 7: restart the game and push again restarting the cycle.

While in tornament do not use instant Max Stage until you've passed your official max stage otherwise the game will unsync

Your pushing power will come from your passive skills being upgraded due to Step 4 after many attempts and teapots this method hasn't let me down yet. I could be higher max stage but I'm not very active as much as I used to.
Thanks for this post ,I'll suggest you deleting the screen because contains your id with proofs that your using mod and if you want to do videos hide your id

Last edited:

SILVERFISH4

Platinian
Mar 30, 2019
England
If you only use;
• Coins do not decrease
• mana do not decrease
• unlimited mana
• only fight boss
You will be fine.

I'll provide a screenshot of where I'm at since day 1 of using nicks mod since stage 1.

•Coins not decrease
•Mana not decrease
•No Skill Cooldown
•Unlimited fairies
•Only fight with bosses
• instant Max Stage

While in tornament do not use instant Max Stage until you've passed your official max stage otherwise the game will unsync

Repost: previous post contained sensitive info and might help reduce teapot for many people

Attachments

Reactions: kyky0607

Carn&Vore

Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Cintra
coins - teapot after 15 min game time
mana - not need as its for some reason was auto alrdy with vip
skill cooldown - not rly a thing as its fast any way
fairies - teapot to fast unlock achivment
fight bosses - if you max skill decrese amount of mobs till 1 mob its become wortless
hero/weapon scrolls -teapot no mater if you only do lowest stage you need to just do a prestige
insta max stage - dont even want to talk about it

only thing who didnt get you ban was Vip . as all i tested in early version with lowest amount of stages/prestige

please dont coment my post any more i sayd it 3 times in row. want play and never get teapot use only Vip itself. as all options eventualy lead to ban any way
I've been using Nick's mods for a year.
Turn on
• mana do not decrease
• unlimited mana
•Unlimited fairies
•Only fight with bosses
• go to max stage

Now I am at the 91K stage - and nothing, everything is calm.
The nickname "Teapot", which came across in our case, was given, it seems to me, for a reason.
If you do not know how to use and control the process, you are an inept, an amateur - a Teapot, in a word.
And Nick will not help you in any way. And he doesn't have to.

Rispetto per te, Maestro Nick

• Haha
Reactions: H2ospez

kyky0607

Platinian
Jun 13, 2018
Paris
If someone could do a tutorial on youtube to use the mod effectively without getting teapot it would be really nice and useful for people like me who don't really know how to use this.

Remember that some people have more trouble than others on certain things.

H2ospez

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 4, 2020
Lithuania
If someone could do a tutorial on youtube to use the mod effectively without getting teapot it would be really nice and useful for people like me who don't really know how to use this.

k so no lose money - i do 200 flors , restart game, and prestige . this seems works.

nnneal

Platinian
Jul 10, 2021
Manila

1cc
If you only use;
• Coins do not decrease
• mana do not decrease
• unlimited mana
• only fight boss
You will be fine.

•Coins not decrease
•Mana not decrease
•No Skill Cooldown
•Unlimited fairies
•Only fight with bosses
• instant Max Stage

Repost: previous post contained sensitive info and might help reduce teapot for many people
If you only use;
• Coins do not decrease
• mana do not decrease
• unlimited mana
• only fight boss
You will be fine.

•Coins not decrease
•Mana not decrease
•No Skill Cooldown
•Unlimited fairies
•Only fight with bosses
• instant Max Stage

Teapot is mostly associated with going past your potential that the system calculated. You can literally use any feature of the mod without getting a teapot as long as you have an understanding of your 'potential'.

If you're below 40k-50k (Stages where you haven't unlocked all artifacts) ~ Only push 1k-2k past your MS. Anywhere above that is unpredictable, and it usually results in a teapot. Pushing 4k-5k without prestiging or unlocking any artifacts is a 100% teapot (I've tested this for many times using alts). You can choose to push 500 stages per prestige since that's possible for any stage of the game *where you haven't unlocked all the artifacts*. Once you reach higher stages, pushing 100-200 stages becomes hard. You can ask your clanmates with different MS range - to get an idea of how much you should push.

Here's an example to help others visualize what I meant:

Scenario 1 (Lazy mofos) : Let's say you have a MS of 10k, and your calculated MS is 12k. You decided to push until you reach 12k, but you're too lazy winning and decided to push another 2k stages. The system that calculates your potential will now be issuing you a teapot since you're regarded as suspicious, and what the f**k you just made the bot question itself.

Scenario 2 (Big brain, not really) : Let's say you have the same MS of 10k and potential of 12k. You decided to play it safe and pushed 2k.Your new MS is 12k and your potential is stucked at 12k since you haven't upgraded or discovered new artifacts. You then prestiged and unlocked new artifacts or omptimized the others. Congratulations ~ your potential is now 14k, and you can now safely push another 2k. You repeat the process until you beat the hell out of your competitors.
*It's safer to unlock new artifacts rather than optimizing them since a good artifact roll will help you push way past your current MS without using any mod.

If you still get teapots, you should experiment on your own using alts, and find what's best for you.

Reactions: teshiak and H2ospez

Wolfking1991

Platinian
Sep 29, 2020
Darlington, Wi

It's simple. Don't use unlimited fairy for fairies until after you get achievement maxed. Try to click only one or two of them every minute or so avoid clicking them when they're on top of each other. Use the mod mostly for farming relics. If your clan has a high advanced start you should be able to prestige at ms every 3-4 minutes using the instant max stage option.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
Do you guys understand English?? I have never complained abt the mod or anything, yes modder have a life too but that truth have nothing to do with my simple reply, do you expect me to read full pages of replies just to make sure no one write a comment about the new update so i can write one? what i hate the most is people like you who took things out of context you guys making useless accusations. Next time i will report anyone who dares to explains things based on their own narrative
Next time I will tell you again to stop posting useless replies. :)

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
coins - teapot after 15 min game time
mana - not need as its for some reason was auto alrdy with vip
skill cooldown - not rly a thing as its fast any way
fairies - teapot to fast unlock achivment
fight bosses - if you max skill decrese amount of mobs till 1 mob its become wortless
hero/weapon scrolls -teapot no mater if you only do lowest stage you need to just do a prestige
insta max stage - dont even want to talk about it

only thing who didnt get you ban was Vip . as all i tested in early version with lowest amount of stages/prestige

please dont coment my post any more i sayd it 3 times in row. want play and never get teapot use only Vip itself. as all options eventualy lead to ban any way
You only get teapot for coins if you use 'increase'.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
1cc

Teapot is mostly associated with going past your potential that the system calculated. You can literally use any feature of the mod without getting a teapot as long as you have an understanding of your 'potential'.

If you're below 40k-50k (Stages where you haven't unlocked all artifacts) ~ Only push 1k-2k past your MS. Anywhere above that is unpredictable, and it usually results in a teapot. Pushing 4k-5k without prestiging or unlocking any artifacts is a 100% teapot (I've tested this for many times using alts). You can choose to push 500 stages per prestige since that's possible for any stage of the game *where you haven't unlocked all the artifacts*. Once you reach higher stages, pushing 100-200 stages becomes hard. You can ask your clanmates with different MS range - to get an idea of how much you should push.

Scenario 1 (Lazy mofos) : Let's say you have a MS of 10k, and your calculated MS is 12k. You decided to push until you reach 12k, but you're too lazy winning and decided to push another 2k stages. The system that calculates your potential will now be issuing you a teapot since you're regarded as suspicious, and what the f**k you just made the bot question itself.

Scenario 2 (Big brain, not really) : Let's say you have the same MS of 10k and potential of 12k. You decided to play it safe and pushed 2k.Your new MS is 12k and your potential is stucked at 12k since you haven't upgraded or discovered new artifacts. You then prestiged and unlocked new artifacts or omptimized the others. Congratulations ~ your potential is now 14k, and you can now safely push another 2k. You repeat the process until you beat the hell out of your competitors.
*It's safer to unlock new artifacts rather than optimizing them since a good artifact roll will help you push way past your current MS without using any mod.

If you still get teapots, you should experiment on your own using alts, and find what's best for you.
What you said kind of make sense, but it's too risky for someone who rreache - as you exampled - 50k. What is safer is to prestige a few times at your MS and put relics in your artifacts and only then push.
I am around 80k and can easily push 1k with a single round of prestiges. It takes me around 3 hours to do that, because my prestige time is 1:30 min and I do other stuff while the game is open.

So what I exactly do is:
- reach my limit (when takes more than 20 secs to kill a boss)
- put something around 50-60 prestiges in my Book of Shadows (until it reaches 96-98% lifetime relics)
-start prestiging and put 1 MS worth relic on each important artifact (56 if I remember correctly)

Once I do that, I can push with ABSOLUTELY ZERO risk of ban (unless someone manually reports me, of course).

SILVERFISH4

Platinian
Mar 30, 2019
England
1cc

Didn't need to quote me. I know what I'm doing, was sharing the method I use to reduce the chance for others from getting teapot. Believe me I've had enough trial and error through the years

Jakai

Rookie
Jul 22, 2020
Vietnam
Did i get ban if i only use mana not decrease and unlimited mana in and out tournament? , I scared when i get teapot on my mainly account -w-

Abooooooo

Platinian
Jun 26, 2021
Rhn
Hello guy's i will give some advices for who can't use mod.
1- Dont use coins hack
2- Hero and weapon scroll don't use 100% , im in 50k and use 38% of them
3- peristage after 300 stage that's make u play safe.
4- Max prestige is good in torment but u need to put any number before u open it from 50~120 after peristage.
5- dont peristage more than 150~200 in day.
6- Try to play with hack like a boost or recharge ,to have fun and dont get report.. about pets buy it from shop, win weapon and scroll from tournament ❤

That what i do from 2 months

Razzed

Solid & Active Platinian
May 1, 2021
Philippines
Do you guys understand English?? I have never complained abt the mod or anything, yes modder have a life too but that truth have nothing to do with my simple reply, do you expect me to read full pages of replies just to make sure no one write a comment about the new update so i can write one? what i hate the most is people like you who took things out of context you guys making useless accusations. Next time i will report anyone who dares to explains things based on their own narrative.
Aight bro you do you I guess.

Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yunana24 FREE MOD Wuggy Bow : Tap Titans Master v1.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Coins | Blocked Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
B Filled Request Tap Titans 2 iOS Filled Requests 2
A Shared [Tested] Tap Titans Tested Shared Android MODs 29
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Risdom(リズダム) -英語攻略リズムゲーム- ver. 1.0.2 MOD MENU APK | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT AND God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Hunter タップハンター~剣と魔法の放置RPG~ Ver. 1.0.42 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 58
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Dino & Fossil Hunter Tap Idle Ver. 0.12.6 MOD APK | Hammer Power EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Fish AbyssRium (+VR) v1.68.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Axey PMT FREE MOD Idle Racer — Tap, Merge & Race Ver. 0.9.100.2 MOD MENU APK | Add Cash EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tap To Translate Screen v1.86 [Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 21
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fap n Tap (Nutaku) Ver. 0.7.13 Mod APK | Menu | Exp Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 643
Axey Not Working Idle Miner Clicker: Tap Tycoon Ver. 2.1.2 MOD MENU APK | Currency Doesn't Decrease Outdated PMT Android MODs 7
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Idle Necromancer: AFK Tap Hero v4.3500 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
D Shared [Tested] Tap Ninja - Idle Game v5.1.5 MOD APK (Game Speed) Tested Shared Android MODs 2
nowhere_222 Shared [Tested] Tap Force 2.51 MOD APK | Speed Hack Tested Shared Android MODs 43
G Shared [Tested] Tap on Time! v2.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
daz87 Shared [Tested] Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles Ver. 1.4.6 MOD APK | Unlocked All Content | VIP Activated Tested Shared Android MODs 12
Axey PMT FREE MOD Formula Clicker - Idle Manager Ver. 2.5.5 MOD MENU APK | Tap Currency Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Double Tap v1.8.2 [Premium] by NorthRiver Tested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Quick Art: 1-Tap Photo Editor v2.1.6 (Subscribed) Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tap To Translate Screen v1.70 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 25
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Country Star: Music Game ver. 32.0.0.6021 MOD MENU APK | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT | HIGH SCORE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 103
xyzhunter PM Injector Pianista ver. 2.4.4 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP MARVELOUS PM INJECTOR APP MODS 15
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Monster:Idle Adventure RPG Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 61
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Auto Clicker - Automatic tap v2.1.4 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 29
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD Tap Dragon Little Knight Luna Ver. 1.1.26 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage, Gold, Drops, Resources & more! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang VIP MOD Tap Dragon Little Knight Luna VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 66
J Open Request Tap to Build ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Run | Clicker Games v1.14.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
S Open Request Tap n' go ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
xyzhunter PM Injector Beatstar - Touch Your Music ver. 31.0.0.4926 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT+ | HIGH SCORE PM INJECTOR APP MODS 78
G Shared [Tested] Tap Away: Puzzle Games v6.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
G Shared [Tested] Tip Tap Soccer v1.10.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Tap & Up v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Oil Tycoon idle tap miner game Ver. 3.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Blox Fighters v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap: Idle City Builder Sim v5.2.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
B Outdated Hopeless Heroes: Tap Attack Ver. 2.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 24
Mercurialx Open Request Tap Fantasy:NFT Games&MMORPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD The Dreamland: An Idle Clicker Ver. 48 MOD APK | Menu | Tap DMG Multi | Pet DMG Multi EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G Shared [Tested] Cyber Samurai - Tap to Slash v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
riiet Open Request Tap Tycoon (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
riiet Open Request Tap Legends: Tactics RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
G Shared [Tested] Tap Anime - Color By Number v1.8.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Tap Unlock v1.1.0 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Tap Force ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 43
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Viking Gods - Idle Tap Game Ver. 1.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 81
G Shared [Tested] Tap Monsters v0.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
D AOS APP [Tested] Tap VPN: Unlimited VPN service v2.60 [Premium Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 53
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Dungeon: RPG Idle Clicker Ver. 0.6.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Attack Multiplier | No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
B PMT FREE MOD Clicker RPG Tap Princess Ver. 1.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Crystals EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18