PMT FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 6.10.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

SILVERFISH4

Platinian
Mar 30, 2019
England
Just dont be stupid and use any cheat that increases your power like all sets and increase coin. The rest are safe
All sets and weapons are fine while in a tournament to reach back to your max stage, once your at max stage best to disable them before prestiging or restart the game to disable them

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
Depends on what variant of clan ship build you use, I go by this website and using the clan ship no Ash build (recommended by a clan member at 60k)

I'm at 30k atm what I do when a new tournement starts is activate all mods except increase gold and max stage then hit prestige.

I will then level up any available passive skills (thanks to the mods active)

Keep playing until reached my max stage in order to use freeze max stage, once stage is frozen I would turn off max scrolls/weapons and all weapon sets mods and prestige.

Prestiging insures the mods are turnt off to carry on increasing my max stage.
I can increase my stages dramatically and find it so much safer, as technically I'm not going past my max stage due to passive skills being leveled up

I have been previously teapotted more times than I can count but highest was 60k before seeing a teapot, most of the times is being careless and pushing to many stages between prestiges.

All in all I use this mod apk;
This site for build: Builds Compendium - RotoR's Clan Ship No Ash pHoM & Fairy builds
artifacts optimiser = TT2MASTER apk
Raid optimiser = TT2 Raid optimizer apk

Using my latest method I have found it to be safe and stage advancement safer and been months of active playing without teapot.
Thank you very much sir. I was using this exact same build, but I was struggling to do everything, since you need artifacts, set parts and so on.

xRain0615

Rookie
Aug 25, 2020
PH
Im using this mod since stage 1 now im 88k. I always use active all set, unli mana, gold increase, scroll/weapon upgrade

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
Im using this mod since stage 1 now im 88k. I always use active all set, unli mana, gold increase, scroll/weapon upgrade
I wouldn't trust that even if I happen to never get banned before, but I did got banned several times trying to figure what would be the limit for surpassing your supposed power before getting teapoted.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
If you are stupid enough to pass stages you're not supposed to then you deserve to get banned
there is a fine line between what you can't reach and what you can, with given time. for instance, sometimes I jump 200-300 stages after I have upgraded my artifacts, and using the non-scientific mode I see that the difference between the gold in getting and the gold I spent to upgrade my heroes are 1-2 letters - and there is no problem, because I could get there, it just would take me some time. the game doesn't compute that time, it just crosses real time references. the problems is and will always be abusing.

izayoixx

Platinian
Jul 16, 2018
Philippines
Nope. If you turn of all cheats that give pushing power (infinite mana not included) you will never get banned because you will never reach a stage you are not supposed to. Its that simple. Unless you got reported which is an entirely different issue.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
Nope. If you turn of all cheats that give pushing power (infinite mana not included) you will never get banned because you will never reach a stage you are not supposed to. Its that simple. Unless you got reported which is an entirely different issue.
what you said doesn't even make sense. using gold increase gives you power beyond what you're supposed to have, as you get heroes that worth more than what you can actually afford. that's the reason of my last ban. I wasn't on any tournament, just pushing before went to sleep, and I kept clicking on upgrade heroes for about a minute with increase coin turned on. when I woke up, I saw that I had advanced 2k stages straight and when I hit prestige, teapot. also, another guy said that he got teapot even though he was advancing 200 staged per time, and he was around 50 or 60k and not dragging attention.

izayoixx

Platinian
Jul 16, 2018
Philippines
You literally did not read the first sentence. You enabled increase coins which INCREASES the pushing power. Thats literally the point thus you reached a stage you shouldnt have. The ban was a no brainer. The only safe cheats are those that dont increase pushing power like infinite mana, coins not decrease, only boss battles, etc. Its basic common sense.

On a side note the MS - 1 cheat wont actually work because you still get a timer based on your advance start. So just join a high exp clan. Im at 2 minutes downtime rn.

soldade

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
Brazil
yeah, i got that part wrong, sorry. i thought you were agreeing with mr xRain0615 , who said he uses pretty much everything and has no issue with that.

Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yunana24 FREE MOD Wuggy Bow : Tap Titans Master v1.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Coins | Blocked Ads GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 4
B Filled Request Tap Titans 2 iOS Filled Requests 2
A Shared [Tested] Tap Titans Tested Shared Android MODs 29
madMods Shared MOD Tap Force v2.71 MOD APK | Speed Hack Untested Shared Android MODs 2
madMods Shared MOD Tiny Tower: Tap Idle Evolution v5.2.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Bux | Vip Enabled Untested Shared Android MODs 7
madMods Shared MOD Tap Tap Fish AbyssRium (+VR) v1.71.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Untested Shared Android MODs 3
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Piano Dream: Tap Piano Tiles 3 ver. 1.4.69 MOD APK | UNLOCK VIP EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Risdom(リズダム) -英語攻略リズムゲーム- ver. 1.2.0 MOD MENU APK | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT AND God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Hunter タップハンター~剣と魔法の放置RPG~ Ver. 1.0.46 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 73
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Dino & Fossil Hunter Tap Idle Ver. 0.12.6 MOD APK | Hammer Power EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Axey PMT FREE MOD Idle Racer — Tap, Merge & Race Ver. 0.9.101-7 MOD MENU APK | Add Cash EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tap To Translate Screen v1.86 [Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 33
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fap n Tap (Nutaku) Ver. 0.7.13 Mod APK | Menu | Exp Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 939
Axey Not Working Idle Miner Clicker: Tap Tycoon Ver. 2.1.2 MOD MENU APK | Currency Doesn't Decrease Outdated PMT Android MODs 7
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Idle Necromancer: AFK Tap Hero v4.3500 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
D Shared [Tested] Tap Ninja - Idle Game v5.1.5 MOD APK (Game Speed) Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Tap on Time! v2.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
daz87 Shared [Tested] Piano Star: Tap Music Tiles Ver. 1.4.6 MOD APK | Unlocked All Content | VIP Activated Tested Shared Android MODs 15
Axey PMT FREE MOD Formula Clicker - Idle Manager Ver. 2.5.5 MOD MENU APK | Tap Currency Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Double Tap v1.8.2 [Premium] by NorthRiver Tested Android Apps 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Quick Art: 1-Tap Photo Editor v2.1.6 (Subscribed) Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tap To Translate Screen v1.70 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 26
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Country Star: Music Game ver. 34.0.0.789 MOD MENU APK | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT | HIGH SCORE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 109
xyzhunter PM Injector Pianista ver. 2.4.4 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP MARVELOUS PM INJECTOR APP MODS 19
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tap Monster:Idle Adventure RPG Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 61
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Auto Clicker - Automatic tap v2.1.4 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 33
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD Tap Dragon Little Knight Luna Ver. 1.1.29 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage, Gold, Drops, Resources & more! EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yeowang VIP MOD Tap Dragon Little Knight Luna VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 68
J Open Request Tap to Build ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Run | Clicker Games v1.14.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
S Open Request Tap n' go ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
xyzhunter PM Injector Beatstar - Touch Your Music ver. 31.0.0.4926 Injector MOD | ARMv7 & ARM64 | ALWAYS TAP PERFECT+ | HIGH SCORE PM INJECTOR APP MODS 82
G Shared [Tested] Tap Away: Puzzle Games v6.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G Shared [Tested] Tip Tap Soccer v1.10.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Tap & Up v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Oil Tycoon idle tap miner game Ver. 3.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G Shared [Tested] Tap Tap Blox Fighters v1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Tap Tap: Idle City Builder Sim v5.2.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
B Outdated Hopeless Heroes: Tap Attack Ver. 2.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 24
Mercurialx Open Request Tap Fantasy:NFT Games&MMORPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD The Dreamland: An Idle Clicker Ver. 48 MOD APK | Menu | Tap DMG Multi | Pet DMG Multi EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 8
G Shared [Tested] Cyber Samurai - Tap to Slash v1.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
riiet Open Request Tap Tycoon (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
riiet Open Request Tap Legends: Tactics RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
G Shared [Tested] Tap Anime - Color By Number v1.8.7 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
乡HULҜ™ Shared [Tested] Tap Unlock v1.1.0 Mod APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Tap Force ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 43
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Viking Gods - Idle Tap Game Ver. 1.5.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 81
G Shared [Tested] Tap Monsters v0.1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
D AOS APP [Tested] Tap VPN: Unlimited VPN service v2.60 [Premium Unlocked] Tested Android Apps 53