FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Every mods never guarantee for your account safety. Once you use any mods, ban is something that you should avoid. Safe or not is based on how you use mods. Thats why every modder said " Dont abuse mod "
If you concern about your account safety or you cant take any risk for ban, you probably on wrong forums.

The game quietly ban-able. Its seems dev kinda restrict every aspect of the game. I got mine.
1.Dont abuse the mod. Because everything inside the game is calculated.
2. Dont do some suspicious thing like reach high level, get legend weapon or attribute quickly. I think the dev can compare how long ur account created and how good your progress. Stay low.

im not said the mod is useless. No. But as far i had an experience since TT and TT2, the mod help you to pass game core progress and not for easy grinding equipment or win the tournament when dev know you create ur own account an hour ago. Peace out.

The game quietly ban-able. Its seems dev kinda restrict every aspect of the game. I got mine.
1.Dont abuse the mod. Because everything inside the game is calculated.
2. Dont do some suspicious thing like reach high level, get legend weapon or attribute quickly. I think the dev can compare how long ur account created and how good your progress. Stay low.

As it was already explained here, the thing the game automatically check is for your progress x true power. If you cross your hard wall, it is auto ban.

Otherwise, as long as people keep a low profile like maintaining a ok-ish MS for its pets/badges/raid lvl and stuff you can only get with time, no one will ever notice you are using anything. Mods don't do random check. They only manually check people who were reported. As such, activating all items set in order to use the one which increases the drop rate of equipments just for that is absolutely not an issue - while using it to push is.

So unless someone pushes super fast inside a tournament, or appear in a clan with a very high MS while having no way of getting there other than cheating (some people like to compare status), anyone is good to go with the usual:

no cd skills
unlimited mana
unlimited fairies
coin not decrease
instant MS.

Reactions: Gilver
Its like the dev not patched the mod "hole" because he know about " more patch, more mod ". So play safe to avoid ban hammer or maybe u can start to play the game with p2w system.

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk