This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

No CD is fixed but i found another bug, if No CD on then I can not use Multi cast with HS.
Not a big bug, just need no switch No CD off then HS multi cast working fine.

Can you make a safe to use version of this mod with only safe hack (I mean hack who don't make you ban) because rightnow the mod is not safe to use because of the infinite mana regeneration always active so can you make a mod with only this feature :
Vip Features Enabled
Fairy Video Skip
Pet auto attack is active
Auto upgrade heros after prestige is active
Auto Buy Always Avaiable
I hope you can made it ^^

Any of the features you pointed can get you banned. You don't need to use any of them, and can so use only the ones you feel safe using it, like everybody else does here. What would be the point on doing that, since if you get reported by someone you will absolutely get banned, no matter what?

It's not the APK that gets you banned, but your personal data stored withing the game server, which is sent every time you prestige.

Does that mean that the mod features can be used safely without getting banned if I don't do it too blatantly?

Reactions: SoulBound
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk