FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

I'll share my experience with you. It's all my own summary. Because it is machine translation, the meaning may not be accurate :pepe023:

First of all, all the functions of mod are OK,You can turn on any function。

However, I don't recommend opening coins increase, hero scrolls level and hero weapons level, which will excessively improve you and lead you to exceed your own strength, thus banning the teapot:pepe023:

1,Create a new account and push it to the 60th floor

2,Open the Instant Max Stage ,be reborn

3,Push about 500 layers each time, then instant Max stage, strengthen relics and equipment, and then regenerate,For example, 60-500, rebirth and strengthening relics, 500-1000, rebirth and strengthening relics, 1000-1500, rebirth and strengthening relics, until the 5000 MS, we need to change our thinking

4,After 5000 floors,We need to regenerate again and again, strengthen all kinds of relics, and do everything that can be strengthened

5,The regeneration interval is about 5 to 6 minutes. If it is too fast, an error will be prompted

My own account has been pushed to more than 10000 layers in one day. As long as you are not afraid of boredom, rebirth and promotion of relics, you will not teapot according to my method. I hope my experience will help you. Never upgrade yourself to a higher level:pepe013:

I'll share my experience with you. It's all my own summary. Because it is machine translation, the meaning may not be accurate :pepe023:

First of all, all the functions of mod are OK,You can turn on any function。

However, I don't recommend opening coins increase, hero scrolls level and hero weapons level, which will excessively improve you and lead you to exceed your own strength, thus banning the teapot:pepe023:

1,Create a new account and push it to the 60th floor

2,Open the Instant Max Stage ,be reborn

3,Push about 500 layers each time, then instant Max stage, strengthen relics and equipment, and then regenerate,For example, 60-500, rebirth and strengthening relics, 500-1000, rebirth and strengthening relics, 1000-1500, rebirth and strengthening relics, until the 5000 MS, we need to change our thinking

4,After 5000 floors,We need to regenerate again and again, strengthen all kinds of relics, and do everything that can be strengthened

5,The regeneration interval is about 5 to 6 minutes. If it is too fast, an error will be prompted

My own account has been pushed to more than 10000 layers in one day. As long as you are not afraid of boredom, rebirth and promotion of relics, you will not teapot according to my method. I hope my experience will help you. Never upgrade yourself to a higher level:pepe013:
Add a suggestion, it's best to play alone, don't be on the ranking list, don't add tribes, and no one will know whether anyone will report it :pepe023: After 5000 floors, you should frequently brush relics and upgrade to improve your push map strength. Have a good time

Reactions: CartPusherWalmart
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk