This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

In case you ever get the error NOT_ENOUGH_RELICS_4 on an artifact with a capped number of upgrades (usually up to lvl 40) you can manually level them 1 level at a time (instead of the percentage) and it will not happen. Something I found out after fiddling with it for a bit.
The max upgrade thing could be a rounding error where its requesting to use 1,000,000 relics when you only have 999,999. So it could be going one upgrade higher so the total cost of the upgrade is higher than what you have. That's just my 2 cents, I don't know for sure.

there seems to have a threshold. new account if u push to stage 5000 during first competition. = teapot
the game knows the limit one's can go and they use a threshhold so that no one get banned by mistake from, for instance, being lucky and criting and going a bit further than the normal. I'm pushing 300-500 stages over my MS every 40-50 prestiges on my 100k+ and so far so good.

Used Mana only and very very rarely max instant stage, got teapot on my 133k acc :(
I'm asking you that because the least I saw was someone with 17k pets at around 130k. so if someone appear on that tier having less than 10, that would be suspicious. once I hit 120k I'll just stop joining tournaments altogether. don't want to risk it.

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk