This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

What configuration you set to reach 160k without getting banned/teapot?
I used only no coin decrease, mana and free passive skills until about 85k. Abusing unlimited mana with some of the skill trees needing a lot of mana regeneration you can build very efficiently with heavenly strike or clanship while using forbidden contract to push. Overnight I had a macro setup to auto prestige outside of tournaments using the max MS and so every 1-2 minutes over 6-8 hours it would put all relics into book of shadows each prestige. Its a slow process after 90k-110 but once I got to around 120-130k no matter how much you farm your relics, the game requires your extra damage to come from hero scroll/weapon. Slowly increasing the amount to see what I needed to keep progressing. Id recommend jumping only 100-150 stages per prestige while pushing. Then every 1000 stages, farming at that stage for 10 or so prestiges and repeating the process.

Yeah that is true, you need weapon/scroll at the end game, thats why I was wondering how you be able to cap without using that. I guess slowly adjusting the weapon/scroll modifier will do without getting teapot. Thanks for the insight

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk