This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

I use;

Instant max stage minus whatever my skip count is,
No Mana
No Skill Cooldown
Unlimited fairies

I've been playing 131 days with this hack and never been teapotted I'm currently at Ms 207k I have only around 5000 pets 1400 weapons and 300 clan scrolls and 47 or so undisputed wins

During tournaments I leave a macro on prestiging while I sleep and change the insta max stage to -1 so it pushes whatever my skip count is each prestige over max stage boosting me to top of the leaderboard by the time I wake up

Hi nik.. im trying a personal custom mod tt2 for myself and im getting to nowhere. Only managed to dump apk and read the dump.cs

To locate the methods i need..
I have slight understanding on assembly language but i can't determine how to do my custom mod where can i get help?

The tutorials i find around platinmods is different with tt2 codes.. any tips?

Where do you program your macros?Mobile phone or on PC?

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk